Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lawry

8 Mansion/bazhai Fengshui

Hi Mr Chong,

I just bought a place recently and I've only managed to do up partial analysis of the house fengshui from what I've read in books. On one hand I'm happily calculating how nice this place is but on the other hand I fear that my calculation might be wrong, thus I'm seeking your professional advice here on 8Mansion Fengshui.

First of all, is it correct that I should get the orientation of the house (entrance facing direction) first in order to get the 4 auspicious and 4 inauspicious areas of the house? This is what I got so far. It's facing Southwest and it's a 艮 house.

house8zhaipk3.th.jpg

Picture 1 : Floor plan with House Kua

In 八宅风水, it is the entrance, the stove and the bedroom that matters.

So in my case here, with a 艮 house. I'm lucky to have my entrance in a good location, while kitchen (stove) sitting on the "bad" location and 1 good location bedroom, only that the master bedroom and another bedroom are in bad locations. It's also a good thing that I'm a 卦6 - West person, just like my house direction, also West. But of course there are 2 other family members in the East group as well.

Am I on the right track up to now? :jawdrop:

Next, I calculate the individual 卦 of my family members then decide who goes where according to their best locations/directions? For myself

mykua6wc4.th.gif

Picture 2 : Floor plan with my Kua 6

Here's the part which I got lost.. :bow:

When do we use the house's kua and when do we use the individual's kua?

Some examples of my dilemma/confusion.

The room in the West palace (House kua west corner is 延年), (My Kua 6 west is 生気). Of course both 生気/ 延年 are very good if I use that room as a study room. But if I want to get the best location which is to sit and face the 生気 position, do I use the house's kua (sit facing Southwest - pls refer to Picture 1) or my own kua (sit facing West - pls refer to Picture 2)?

Another

The kitchen, it will have to be in the South palace, just nice to have the kitchen stove sitting on the 祸害 palace) according to the house kua. To get good health for family members, the stove should face the 天医 direction. So in this case, should I be using the house's kua (face * for 天医) or the female member's kua (kitchen's her territory) when deciding the mouth of the stove and why?

Another

The master bedroom in the East palace is 六殺 according to the house kua, but that can be improved by facing the bedhead at a good direction against a solid wall. Northeast is the windows, Southwest is the toilet doors. Only left with * and Southeast (House kua - NW is 天医, SE is 絶命)

But what if it's an East person staying in that room? Will it be based on house kua or his kua?

mbedroomxao0.th.gif

Picture 3 : Floorplan with Kua 9

If it's based on the house kua in Picture 1 (it's sitting on 六殺 palace & facing NW is 天医 while SE is 絶命),

but if it's based on his kua 9 in Picture 3 (it's sitting on 生気 palace but facing NW will be 絶命 while SE is 天医)

Help? I've a problem when it comes to deciding which kua to use ...

When do we use the house's kua and when do we use the individual's kua?

Sorry for the very long post, I'll be glad to clarify if any of the mentioned is not clear enough. :notti:

Hello

Hope you're still reading.....

The whole issue is very simple here. You are not sure to use house gua or personal gua. The problem is that some books have misleaded you. Actually, all you have to do is to work out your personal gua and see whether the front door matches one of your 4 good directions.

Let me know if I have missed out any questions as I'm trying to answer others.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Mr Chong, thank you for your reply.

I'm still around. !!

That simplifies the whole thing by a lot if the focus is just on personal gua instead of confusing between house/personal gua.

I can work out my bed, study table orientation using my own kua. But when it comes to kitchen, do I use my mum's or my wife's kua to decide the facing direction of the stove?

Hi Mr Chong, thank you for your reply.

I'm still around. :notti:

That simplifies the whole thing by a lot if the focus is just on personal gua instead of confusing between house/personal gua.

I can work out my bed, study table orientation using my own kua. But when it comes to kitchen, do I use my mum's or my wife's kua to decide the facing direction of the stove?

Hello

It will be based on you alone and even if your spouse is also working, the priority still goes to you.

Hi ahnah, I got my basic 八宅风水 knowledge from Joey Yap's book . Fengshui for Homebuyers : Interior

interior.jpg

I see ... no wonder u get confuse. U r not the first one.

Are there any other books that you can recommend on this topic? :sport-smiley-004:

I don't mind reading more about it even after I'm done with my own reno, can advise my friends next time.

Preferably English, but Chinese will do as well. :good:

Edited by lawry