Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I actually created an account here just to ask for the contact of your ID from you! The photos are really awesome, esp the bathroom. Can you share with me your ID contact and roughly how much was the quote? 

27 minutes ago, Leejhong said:

I actually created an account here just to ask for the contact of your ID from you! The photos are really awesome, esp the bathroom. Can you share with me your ID contact and roughly how much was the quote? 

Thank you for your kind words. I will PM you.

On 7/7/2016 at 0:13 PM, JohnJohn said:

Thanks @pankponk Let me check with my ID and PM you. 

Hi @JohnJohn, do you mind sharing with me the cost of your counter top as well? My chosen countertop model is out of stock and I am currently looking for alternatives. Appreciate it, thank you! :)

4 hours ago, pipsqueak said:

Hi @JohnJohn, do you mind sharing with me the cost of your counter top as well? My chosen countertop model is out of stock and I am currently looking for alternatives. Appreciate it, thank you! :)

Sure, I'll pm you. 

• Like 1

On 15 July 2016 at 7:01 AM, JohnJohn said:

Thanks @trcd. No, I didn't change my main door. My ID spray painted the door for me so that it will. Match the wall. I'll pm you pls. 

Many thanks @JohnJohn

I am having trouble deciding on my kitchen countertop. Did not see Dekton at my contractor's. May I know the cost of that please?

hi! are you looking to buy that dining chair on taobao? if yes, can i have the link pls! have been looking for dining chairs for a while but the SG ones are all so expensive! thank you in advanced! :D 

@yellowteacups no, my Chinese is really bad and I'm not confident I'll get what I want. But I did find the chair and hipvan and comfort design furniture  so I may get it from either of those places instead. 

Hi JohnJohn,

Please pm the price of the dekton countertop too. How's the review so far? Is it as tough as the silestone which is under the same company? 

Hi El LoCo, pm sent. Sorry, can't tell you that much about the durability. Haven't moved in yet. But it odes look and feel solid. Also, it isn't smooth, there is a bit of texture to it.