Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi JohnJohn, can PM me your ID's contact/company details please. I'm still looking for an ID for my upcoming renovation.
Thanks alot!

1 hour ago, Onyxz said:

Hi JohnJohn, can PM me your ID's contact/company details please. I'm still looking for an ID for my upcoming renovation.
Thanks alot!

PM sent.

On ‎06‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 11:04 PM, JohnJohn said:

No pictures of my dining room yet coz I'm having some issues with my dining table. I'm trying to resolve it so I won't go into that yet, but if the company refuses to rectify the problem, I'll post it here for all of you to judge. 

Hi JohnJohn, are the issues with your dining table resolved? Was the company responsive and responsible?

So the company has agreed to change the table and give me a new one. But as they have to make it, I have to wait another three months. In the meantime, I can go ahead and use the original table they sent me. But, until I get my new table, I will not consider the case resolved yet. 

Btw, wanted to update on my Dekton countertop. A bit of cigarette ash fell on the countertop and I wrapped it up with a paper twoel not realising that it was still smoldering. When I came back 10 mins later the paper towel had been completely burnt (only ashes left). When I checked the counter top, there was a small burnt mark there which I rubbed off using just normal water. I examined the top very closely and could not find any marks at all. So, I was suitably impressed by the quality (not happy about the person who left the cigarette ash though...) 

Hi John John,

Can you PM me your ID's contact and quotation please? I'm looking for an ID for my upcoming renovation.
Thanks alot!

4 minutes ago, Sendo999 said:

Wow... Your house looks fantastic.. Too bad my pocket not deep enough... :)

Thank you. Actually, I don't think cosat is always a factor as I have seen some really fantastic renos in RT for a reasonable sum. It's just time, effort and it really helps if you have an eye for design.