Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Really like how you incorporated dark colours in your home, Makes it unique. May I check whether your living room windows are north facing? I read online that north facing homes get a weaker light and so they may be dim. Surprisingly, using dark colours makes such spaces look better. I wonder if yours is the same as well.

3 hours ago, Razor Rahman said:

Really like how you incorporated dark colours in your home, Makes it unique. May I check whether your living room windows are north facing? I read online that north facing homes get a weaker light and so they may be dim. Surprisingly, using dark colours makes such spaces look better. I wonder if yours is the same as well.

Thank you very much @Razor Rahman. My living room windows are facing east. So i get morning sun. 

Hi,

As so many have stated here, your house looks really outstanding!

Btw I hope its not too late to trouble you for the quotation and ID details!

How did you find the dark colour after having lived in it for awhile?

@Alfredator Thank you for your kind words. I actually find the dark colours quite soothing. I honestly thought that it would be too dark, but so far so good. I like it best at night with my warm lights...

I'll pm you the ID and quote.

Hi JohnJohn,

Oh my gosh your home is simply too gorgeous :) , i love your bedroom and the gold accents in your kitchen, it looks just like an apartment from Dwell. Can I trouble you for your ID's contact please....thanks so much!!!

Your place is sooo cosy and very different from usual concrete scandi etc! How are your painted doors? They look matt in the photos so the paint will probably not drop off easily? 

My current doors are painted with glossy paint and the lightest scratch will cause the pain the drop off so I probably will not paint any doors for my new place.

So matt paint is the way to go? 

Could I have your ID's contact and quote too? Looking for someone creative as I've met a few IDs and I think they're actually project managers and not thinking out of the box, giving me the same old plans instead of ideas I can't think of myself. Haha