Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Brainstorm

Instant Heater Recommendation

Hi

Just wondering do anyone have any good recommendation for Instant Heater.... Was looking at Champ and heard it is the same manufacturer as 707 model.... Can share any experience with instant heater??? Or what other models are good???

You are right.they are from the same company.I called them up & was told that Champ heating elements are made in Japan.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
but Panasonic design look better, and got the ELCB also, although dun know wat is it for :X

ELCB = Earth leakage circuit breaker

An earth leakage circuit breaker (ELCB) is a device with two earth terminals used to directly detect currents leaking to earth from an installation and cut the power.

• Like 1

So the ELCB can suka-suka go press? I heard my ID said it is used during the 1st installation to test the unit??

I only can give feedback on the Panasonic next week when I move in :sport-smiley-004:

Have been using the panasonic for almost 1 month +.. :lol: No problem with water pressure.. maybe also because i am staying on low floor.. temp setting constant and the different setting for water flow also very good for a refreshing shower... Service from Panasonic also good.. discovered a leak in the filter when we moved in.. i think damaged during installation.. one call and the service guy appeal the next day to replace the parts..

get Tecno lah!

i use for more than 20 years and it's still in working condition. also buy back tecno for my new flat.

get Tecno lah!

i use for more than 20 years and it's still in working condition. also buy back tecno for my new flat.

Hi Wng,

Any particular model in mind for Tecno?

I'm looking at TWH8228, not sure if it really leave up to its features (suitable for low & high pressure).

http://www.tecnogas.com.sg/product_details...7-409AB791562C}

Appreciate your feedback.

Regards,

kids2

kids2 , my post might be a little late but anyways.

I bought the tecno 8228 ....installation will be done this saturday. Will write review after that.

BTW HK - at plaza sing is having promotion.....166 with free installtion. U might wanna check.

Hi Pisces,

yeah... abit too late.

But no worries... I have already installed the Panasonic Instant Heater

(the one with air-bubble). Even though, I'm still in the midst of renovation.

I have tested the water pressure, it's really good.

Will provide more review after my move.

Tecno 8228 -

After few days of usage

1. Heating is ok. Have to use max heating and reduce the flow if very hot water is required [Not really sure of measuring instant heater heating as in the past I was using a storage heater which used to super heat the water] . One thing I am sure of ..its not bad at all for me.

2. Comes with 5 shower modes . quite cool. Water pressure is fine(I live on mid floor).

3. Looks all right. I would say better than most instant heaters.

Currently also sourcing. One uncle at jalan besar recommend Viva - claim the material used inside is better using copper. Also thinking of getting 707 instead as all heater look the same to me. Need some expert advice also :good:

Hi

Just wondering do anyone have any good recommendation for Instant Heater.... Was looking at Champ and heard it is the same manufacturer as 707 model.... Can share any experience with instant heater??? Or what other models are good???

hi guys, got this problem with my "champ" heater which i got free from my contractor. been using it for 3mths now but found that the pressure output from heater is not strong as compared if i connect the pipe direct to the shower head bypassing the heater. Was thinking of getting another one but got any bros here can give good recommendations.