Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Brainstorm

Instant Heater Recommendation

Hi, can pm me the shop name and the 707 models that you have bought? I trusted our local brand. 707 has being around for years as long as I can remember,lol.

Got 2 model, one is smaller intend to put in common and the other looks more pro :good: so put it in the master. $165 and $185. Installation if you have heater point (switch) is $35 each. The more expensive one he say is just came in one. Both got digital number to indicate the temperature. Very simple temperature control w/ on/off knob only. Heating element is from UK. Got 8 years warranty.

Actually went there to buy ceiling fan and lights coz my friend say have been getting from them for years liao than saw the heater. Didn't want to drag on the search so just decided on the spot since the salesperson seen quite nice.

Edited by GimCSoh

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

**** bloody irritating! My Cornell Multi-purpose heater CIS-S100MP broke down for the 5th time in less than a year! I think the repairman have came to install at least 4 new units, but all broke down within 1-2 months. I am so going to buy a storage heater soon. For those who doubt my posting, this model was so new or lousy that it was not even in the internet. But there will be some shops selling it.

choosing between a few models for champs heater?what is the difference between champs therisma and champs laser?i see the specs all sama-sama

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 10:56 PM, Juzzhome said:

For safety reason, buy instant water heater with built-in RCD or install  an RCD after the Double Pole Switch. 

27y5r3b.png

Edited by Juzzhome

Good day bros and Sis

Looking for an instant water heater. Between Joven, 707, Mistral, Ariston and Elemark which has copper tank and last longest

Thank you very much