Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

First of all, don't misunderstand me. I just Want To Find the right ID :P Went to the big furniture fair last weekend to recce some ID companies there. After meeting some of them, I felt like it's going to be a long and arduous road to find the right match. I thought it would be a case of shortlisting the portfolios we like, talk to the IDs, see got chemistry or not, tell them our likes and wants, get a quote, confirm if the price fit, and let their creativity flows...but alas, it's not the case at all.

The first company we met doesn't get the style we want (which is along the line of scandinavian but no industrial elements, which we thought it's pretty common these days?) :blink: The second is only interested in showing us their Blum-fitted kitchens right away instead of finding out what we are looking for :unsure: The third only wants to sell packages, although very attractive but very suspicious as no works of the ID can be found online :wacko: and the last, looked at our floor plan and said we don't need to do anything, just need to build a shoerack and paint the house :bangwall:.

So, I would like to ask fellow forummers if it is possible to post here what we are looking for and let the right ID come to us instead of the other way round, or will we get a lot of unsolicited sales calls and end up like the above situations again? :dunno:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
19 hours ago, littleones said:

First of all, don't misunderstand me. I just Want To Find the right ID :P Went to the big furniture fair last weekend to recce some ID companies there. After meeting some of them, I felt like it's going to be a long and arduous road to find the right match. I thought it would be a case of shortlisting the portfolios we like, talk to the IDs, see got chemistry or not, tell them our likes and wants, get a quote, confirm if the price fit, and let their creativity flows...but alas, it's not the case at all.

The first company we met doesn't get the style we want (which is along the line of scandinavian but no industrial elements, which we thought it's pretty common these days?) :blink: The second is only interested in showing us their Blum-fitted kitchens right away instead of finding out what we are looking for :unsure: The third only wants to sell packages, although very attractive but very suspicious as no works of the ID can be found online :wacko: and the last, looked at our floor plan and said we don't need to do anything, just need to build a shoerack and paint the house :bangwall:.

So, I would like to ask fellow forummers if it is possible to post here what we are looking for and let the right ID come to us instead of the other way round, or will we get a lot of unsolicited sales calls and end up like the above situations again? :dunno:

You might can try to ask my existing ID. She's quite experience in this field. You might try to make an appointment with her and see got chemistry or not.:P But as i know she is quite a responsible & creative person tho. She is a chinese. She used to graduate from taiwan university (its real designer not a sales designer). Not very good in english. The worker's workmanship is good & quite experienced tho. It's a small company instead of those famous one. The price is quite competitive. As what i knew about her. Overall i would give this ID i would give 9/10. So far it's the most satisfied one, after i did so much renovation.;) If you are interested i could share the contact with you. :yeah:

Hi Littleones, you got any idea for your house? Maybe you can try email me your floor plan and I can give you some propose and also a rough quotation?

My email address: vtrustreno@gmail.com

Thanks. :)

I have a Korean ID to intro. They have been in this business for 5 years, and have done many HDB, condo and landed property projects. I had my HDB done by them, design given by them was really good, modernized look and a little tint of a korean feel. You can either choose your own concept or ask them to design on their on concept depending on your floor plan. 

You can contact him at 90183265, Yungsing, Or email him at yungsing@baum-project.com