Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I don't normally give reviews, but to newbies out there. Please be careful of this interior design company, that they do not honour their deadline and not even complete the job although we have given them 3 months and a half. Patience is out for us. Very unprofessional, and this person who is called Leslie, always give empty promises to timeline. I want to have it recorded so anyone googles this company or this person, will not be victimised by it. Please don't be deceived by their attractive pricing, considering the outcome and consequences later. Pictures of my HDB apartment are the evidence for convincing you. 

IMG_2183.JPG

IMG_2187.JPG

IMG_2190.JPG

IMG_2184.JPG

IMG_2186.JPG

Edited by RichZ

• Thanks 1

Hi potential renovation owners

Do not hire the services of Leslie Lim.I hire him for whole house renovations

In the end I have to get my own carpentry due to him delaying my carpentry drawing for 1 month.Window grilles was not fixed up and till the last 2 days before my scheduled move in date.He informed us that he cannot find his guy who do the window grilles

Secondly his plastering job is terrible as you can find patches around the whole house.

Lastly when we ask for our money back for items not done.Guess what he did.He sent us a additional VO saying that this items he do for us but never charge.Without much surprise,the amount he charged us is the same as the amount which we ask from him

His tactics will be luring you with a cheap quotation and adding a lot of items which will mark up the price of the whole quotation.The workmanship of his worker is really bad.

• Thanks 1

Oh yes... never ever engaged from this company/guy.. since aug 2016 signed, nov 2016 handed the keys to him. Till feb 2017 nothing was done!!! Or he just drew the box in pencil for e so called aircon... wow!!! He have 1001 reasons for u. worse!!! i have to beg for my money back. Took case to state court also he peng payment. Forever excuses. I shall viral him in media again. Bloody too much!! 

7A13A208-626A-4778-8DE1-A9655440714F.jpeg

7CC266E6-7C1A-4B96-95C0-D09767C269C6.jpeg

49989A2F-DE91-4801-95C0-A10E5162F741.jpeg

3B64FFE6-72D1-4189-8BCA-8CF75D97AE80.png

Edited by JAD

On 2/13/2019 at 6:15 AM, Chubbyfat2 said:

Any recent reviews to this topic?

Update - he changed his Carousell handle to this now. Also company name to Exquisite Innovations. Don't do business with this rouge person.

Cheat.JPG