Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angel2895

My Electrical Work Costing

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On ‎29‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 9:42 PM, Angel2895 said:

This is the price i got for renovating my resale condo

Sharing of this price is for forumer to aware of direct electrical pricing. Don't  let your contractor/id to over price you

Lighting point $30 

Switch Point (with big gang switch)$35

Single Power Point $70

Double Power Point $80

TV Point $90

Data Point $90

Hood and hob point $40

Oven point $120

Air con point $120

Heater Point $120

Installation

Down light $10

Ceiling light $10

Hanging light $20

Cove light $20

Ceiling fan with light $55

Conseal Work (Hacking and make good with plastering)

From $80 to $150 depends on length

This is the most reasonable price i got after getting more then 15 quote from id/contractor

Think this is the contractor cost, i got this price because my contractor got his own team of electrician, at time he even hand on the job himself.

Despite offering me at a bargain, his workmanship and coordination of work is fully satisfied by me and hubby.

Anyone wish to have his contact, can pm me (I'll do my best to reply asap)

Hi, can you pm me the contacts. Thanks! wong.vinkee@gmail.com

On April 29, 2016 at 9:42 PM, Angel2895 said:

This is the price i got for renovating my resale condo

Sharing of this price is for forumer to aware of direct electrical pricing. Don't  let your contractor/id to over price you

Lighting point $30 

Switch Point (with big gang switch)$35

Single Power Point $70

Double Power Point $80

TV Point $90

Data Point $90

Hood and hob point $40

Oven point $120

Air con point $120

Heater Point $120

Installation

Down light $10

Ceiling light $10

Hanging light $20

Cove light $20

Ceiling fan with light $55

Conseal Work (Hacking and make good with plastering)

From $80 to $150 depends on length

This is the most reasonable price i got after getting more then 15 quote from id/contractor

Think this is the contractor cost, i got this price because my contractor got his own team of electrician, at time he even hand on the job himself.

Despite offering me at a bargain, his workmanship and coordination of work is fully satisfied by me and hubby.

Anyone wish to have his contact, can pm me (I'll do my best to reply asap)

Can pm me the contact pls? 

Yibingtang505@gmail.com

thank you a lot.

We have gather some electrical contact from same forum and decided to request quote for our new bto flat.

right after we met up with few of the electrical company, we immediately decide with the one for our wiring work.

We would like to give credit and recommend the company and team based on our experienced.

1. First met up, We received their quote within a day or 2. Unlike some taking forever to reply.

2. Before the start of work, arrange them with my ID to finalize, to my expectation they work very closely with my ID.

3. On the day of work, we received regular updates and pictures for work progress from the project manager (Tony), Even to the extend they update us the time they left our place.

Last but not list, did I mention that their price is supreme competitive compared with the quote We have received from our ID and others contacts collected.

Strong recommended and we are very welcomed to share their contact if any of you require. Cheers! :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Luckyfamily said:

We have gather some electrical contact from same forum and decided to request quote for our new bto flat.

right after we met up with few of the electrical company, we immediately decide with the one for our wiring work.

We would like to give credit and recommend the company and team based on our experienced.

1. First met up, We received their quote within a day or 2. Unlike some taking forever to reply.

2. Before the start of work, arrange them with my ID to finalize, to my expectation they work very closely with my ID.

3. On the day of work, we received regular updates and pictures for work progress from the project manager (Tony), Even to the extend they update us the time they left our place.

Last but not list, did I mention that their price is supreme competitive compared with the quote We have received from our ID and others contacts collected.

Strong recommended and we are very welcomed to share their contact if any of you require. Cheers! :D

Hi, what's the contact and price? 

Can send to me? Les_lon@yahoo.com

Ty