Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Peter1970

Beware of Premier Transport and Mover Services

Just want to warn nice folks here not to use this mover which my friend engaged a month ago. The company is Premier Transport and Mover Services at 22 Sin Ming. The sales guy and supervisor name is Alex **82799482**. This Alex charged them $880 to move their stuff from a Holland 3 rm flat to Jurong East but did not complete the job. The movers were supposed to come another day to move the rest of the stuff and help setup his teak wardrobe, wooden bed but did not keep to their promise. Have also damaged some of their stuff. Have been siaming my friend's call for more than 3 weeks. Called the company, the secretary said boss always overseas, can only call Alex to settle. They ding dong him here and there but did not solve his problem. Poor guy now don't have a bed to sleep. The worst thing is he run out of budget and have 2 young children to look after. My friend and his wife are very nice and kind couple. Probably too nice thus bully by these ppl. This Alex is really very heartless and evil, I hope nobody will use them. FYI, this company charges by hr. On the surface looks cheap but I think the workers take their own sweet time to do the job. Thats how they con ppl money like what they did to my friend. Be careful of such unscrupulous company.  Anyway some of our friends and I came out with some money to help him out. Hope the mover we use from the recommendations in this forum will be better.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request