Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yourliverisBLACK3310

Dream Parkedge (hougang)

2 hours ago, Starryun said:

Hi, 

We have not used both items so can't really comment much about the quality. The sink doesnt look bad, just a little lighter than and the kitchen sink that we got in SG. It's graded as 304 stainless steel. 
As for the table, its probably still in china. Got it through ezbuy..slow like mad.

Link for the sink: https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=27407184816&toSite=main

Link for the table: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=530687146101&toSite=main

Thankyou :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

This is how tedious selecting your interior designer when it comes to your own house. During the whole renovation journey, I'm glad to pick and select the right choice of my interior designer. 

My friends always tell me about how a designer can be so good before signing the contract, after signing, there will be a difference or a huge difference on their services and attitude. 

Here goes....

Yuka - Ideasxhange

Very pushy on wanting us to confirm with them. Quotation was on a high side.

Rabiah - Omusliving

Quotation was on the very low side. Not impressed with how their office look like as I believe first impression counts.

There were delays in getting back to us on the quotation. Did not get back to us with the quotation on the promised date.

We fear that such delays will be applied on our project as well.

Vincent - The Interior Lab

Quotation was about the same as Keats (The Local INN.terior). But, he had a different view on the project and did not quote us 

based on what we asked for exactly.

Jason - Li Sheng Design & Construction

Quotation was on the very low side. He was slightly older and was very fixed on the kind of design he wanted to execute(very old fashion).

He didn't really listened to our thoughts of our ideal home.

Keats - The Local INN.terior

Quotation was within our budget. Listened to what we had in mind for our dream home. Keats was our main designer and his assistant designer was Jade. 

They worked in a team and so I would like to give my credits to her as well.

We were blown away with their idea on the floating platform bed (an elevated idea of a typical platform bed which we asked for)

Good service as they managed to impress us with the retro/perankan tiles for the kitchen backing even before we signed an agreement with them)

Very impressed with how their office look and love how cozy it was.(it was a nice place to lepak for quotation. hahaha)

First impression counts. 

*(When my place got house-breaking, Jade went to search for a exactly new model at carousell and without charging us anything because they say it was their responsibility to take care of the house)

Please see... Is still consumers choice to get their own ideal designer and the above comment are mainly for consumer's consideration only :)

Thank you.

On 22 July 2016 at 7:52 PM, yourliverisBLACK3310 said:

This is how tedious selecting your interior designer when it comes to your own house. During the whole renovation journey, I'm glad to pick and select the right choice of my interior designer. 

My friends always tell me about how a designer can be so good before signing the contract, after signing, there will be a difference or a huge difference on their services and attitude. 

Here goes....

Yuka - Ideasxhange

Very pushy on wanting us to confirm with them. Quotation was on a high side.

Rabiah - Omusliving

Quotation was on the very low side. Not impressed with how their office look like as I believe first impression counts.

There were delays in getting back to us on the quotation. Did not get back to us with the quotation on the promised date.

We fear that such delays will be applied on our project as well.

Vincent - The Interior Lab

Quotation was about the same as Keats (The Local INN.terior). But, he had a different view on the project and did not quote us 

based on what we asked for exactly.

Jason - Li Sheng Design & Construction

Quotation was on the very low side. He was slightly older and was very fixed on the kind of design he wanted to execute(very old fashion).

He didn't really listened to our thoughts of our ideal home.

Keats - The Local INN.terior

Quotation was within our budget. Listened to what we had in mind for our dream home. Keats was our main designer and his assistant designer was Jade. 

They worked in a team and so I would like to give my credits to her as well.

We were blown away with their idea on the floating platform bed (an elevated idea of a typical platform bed which we asked for)

Good service as they managed to impress us with the retro/perankan tiles for the kitchen backing even before we signed an agreement with them)

Very impressed with how their office look and love how cozy it was.(it was a nice place to lepak for quotation. hahaha)

First impression counts. 

*(When my place got house-breaking, Jade went to search for a exactly new model at carousell and without charging us anything because they say it was their responsibility to take care of the house)

Please see... Is still consumers choice to get their own ideal designer and the above comment are mainly for consumer's consideration only :)

Thank you.

Can I have keat's contact number? 

My email add: nas1788@hotmail.com

Congrats on your new home! Very unique yet very comfortable to the eyes! Love your MBR settee too :D 

Edited by yakult

Congratulations on completing your reno! Lots of very special elements that we've not seen before in other places. I really like your toilet floor tiles too. Good way to freshen up the look by just changing the floor! :lol: Have you moved in already? Do keep us posted with lived in photos too! 

Edited by kingandbin

3 hours ago, kingandbin said:

Congratulations on completing your reno! Lots of very special elements that we've not seen before in other places. I really like your toilet floor tiles too. Good way to freshen up the look by just changing the floor! :lol: Have you moved in already? Do keep us posted with lived in photos too! 

Hi kinganbin! 

Thank you ! We have already move in and the actual photo shoot will be actually next week. So will keep you guys updated!

On 8/2/2016 at 11:20 PM, yourliverisBLACK3310 said:

Hi kinganbin! 

Thank you ! We have already move in and the actual photo shoot will be actually next week. So will keep you guys updated!

Okay! Shall look forward to them :) Enjoy your new home in the meantime!