Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

7 minutes ago, lalashir said:

Hi @huggermonster I am not sure what paint is used because this is done by my Contractors J&E. I only inform them that I want to have a full length magnetic chalkboard. 

Dropped you a PM :) 

I'm going to do this too! It's called chalkboard paint that should be available at DIY shops like home fix. They also have magnetic paint iirc :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Lalashir

Like yr kitchen cabinets, and vanities , can you share J&E contract? If possible, can you also share your kitchen cabinets carpentry cost, and toilet vanity cost cos I though of buying from ikea the toilet vanity? Do they do wardrobe with sliding doors? Thanks

Raymond 

1 hour ago, Raylowwl said:

Hi Lalashir

Like yr kitchen cabinets, and vanities , can you share J&E contract? If possible, can you also share your kitchen cabinets carpentry cost, and toilet vanity cost cos I though of buying from ikea the toilet vanity? Do they do wardrobe with sliding doors? Thanks

Raymond 

Hello! Replied your pm :)

On 5/23/2016 at 6:01 PM, lalashir said:

So now since renovations had come to an end, it's another exciting task for the house which is furnishings! There are still a lot of things that we have yet to buy. 

- fridge (will be getting Hitachi) 

- washing machine (anyone has any recommendations on which brand to buy? My old house is using a SHARP brand and my mum bought it when we move in here 24 years ago and although the exterior is very old and dirty but it is still working and we are still using it!) 

- mattress and bed frames 

- bomb shelter rack

some updates for the house :)

Stools from Taobao. 

19EC7EA6-945D-4268-ABB6-99D76475C245_zps

Racks from Taobao for service yard. 

7115D69D-2617-43F8-A8F8-FF6E2598A216_zps

Just received our sofa and love it so much! Super comfy to slouch on it and we are considering to buy another armchair from the same series! 

FD0C0500-69C4-4386-AA65-7692876DD3E0_zps

2C504801-355D-4503-842A-50E3B3B6407C_zps

Kitchen

AFC176E3-1712-438B-AAF7-4AD85FCC1EFB_zps

A0EB32C6-BBEA-4E2E-9650-1FB3037DD2A5_zps

those boxes on the wall from TB?
Possible to share the link?

5 hours ago, koxxic said:

I see.
How about the octagon shapes?

The octagon wooden shelves are from Bangkok as well! But I think should be able to customize from Taobao and it may be cheaper too. I seen sellers who are able to customize according to your request try searching for keyword like 定制木箱

19 hours ago, d3n said:

Hi lalashir,

Can I have JE contact?

Drop you a PM :)

18 hours ago, Honeylee said:

Hello lalashir, thank u for sharing the links & experiences. Now its time for us to get bz with reno!

You are most welcome! Good luck for your renovations! 

I love your hexagon toilet tiles! So pretty! Thinking of overlaying my toilet walls as well but not sure if we have the budget. Can PM me the quote for overlaying the wall tiles and J&Es contact as well? One more qn! What is the length of the extendable dining table when kept and when extended? Is it working well so far?

Many thanks!!

Hi lalashir,

Mind sharing what is the voltage you used for the cool track lights in your kitchen?

Did you mixed warm and cool track light in your kitchen?

Thanks!