Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

On 3 June 2016 at 3:15 AM, p31j1n said:

I love your hexagon toilet tiles! So pretty! Thinking of overlaying my toilet walls as well but not sure if we have the budget. Can PM me the quote for overlaying the wall tiles and J&Es contact as well? One more qn! What is the length of the extendable dining table when kept and when extended? Is it working well so far?

Many thanks!!

Hello! Thank you so much! We were initially not sure if we should spend the $ for overlaying our toilet but am Glad that we did it because it looks so much nicer! Now we kind of regret not doing it for our common toilet it looks like a kopitiam toilet in comparison :lol: dropped you a pm for the cost and contacts. 

The dining table is 1.3m when kept and it can be extended to 1.6m. We have not moved in yet so unsure if it will work well but when we tried to open and close it the past few times it was perfectly fine! :)

16 hours ago, desmtooh said:

Hi lalashir,

Mind sharing what is the voltage you used for the cool track lights in your kitchen?

Did you mixed warm and cool track light in your kitchen?

Thanks!

Hi! I used 7w track lights and all warm lighting. Did not mix any cool lighting. I used 5x 7w warm lights for kitchen. To be honest I am not sure if it will be bright enough for cooking as I have not moved in yet but when I am cleaning and washing up stuffs in the kitchen it is ok especially if I on the service yard light as well. 

15 hours ago, yourliverisBLACK3310 said:

Love your home!! especially the master toilet. I wish to overlay for my master bathroom as well but over budget :( 

Is really cozy as it brings out the brown wood grain and the overall outlook of your place! Good design sense :)

Hello! Thanks for popping by! We were really in dilemma previously as well regarding the toilet because it's rather costly as the Budget can put to better use rather than enhancing the looks of toilet when our toilets already come with tiles but luckily it turned out very well and $ well spend! Haha. 

Thank you so much for the compliments! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
2 hours ago, lalashir said:

Hello! Thank you so much! We were initially not sure if we should spend the $ for overlaying our toilet but am Glad that we did it because it looks so much nicer! Now we kind of regret not doing it for our common toilet it looks like a kopitiam toilet in comparison :lol: dropped you a pm for the cost and contacts. 

The dining table is 1.3m when kept and it can be extended to 1.6m. We have not moved in yet so unsure if it will work well but when we tried to open and close it the past few times it was perfectly fine! :)

Hi! I used 7w track lights and all warm lighting. Did not mix any cool lighting. I used 5x 7w warm lights for kitchen. To be honest I am not sure if it will be bright enough for cooking as I have not moved in yet but when I am cleaning and washing up stuffs in the kitchen it is ok especially if I on the service yard light as well. 

Hello! Thanks for popping by! We were really in dilemma previously as well regarding the toilet because it's rather costly as the Budget can put to better use rather than enhancing the looks of toilet when our toilets already come with tiles but luckily it turned out very well and $ well spend! Haha. 

Thank you so much for the compliments! :)

Envy :(.... anyway happy living in your new nest! 

Hi, i know u mentioned tat ur reno was 30k ++ n was thinking of getting J N E for my reno too. But can u pm me how much they charge u for e overlaying of tiles 4 ur mbr toilet as u mentioned it takes up a fair bit of ur budget? Other than ur mbr, did u install any wardrobes for ur other rooms? As i was looking at how much carpentry was involve in ur project.

Could you kindly share which shop did you get your Vento fans from? Wonder if there is a cheaper place to get them in JB.

1 hour ago, S4ms said:

Could you kindly share which shop did you get your Vento fans from? Wonder if there is a cheaper place to get them in JB.

Tampoi in jb having hari raya sales... selling at 1001 ringgit now for vento 2 and 500+ ringgit for vento 1

On 6 June 2016 at 6:11 PM, marlin87 said:

Hi hi, I am in the midst of looking for contractor, do you mind sharing the contact of J&E? Thank you :)) 

13 hours ago, lildot said:

Hi :) Thanks for sharing your reno journey! Mind sharing your contractor details? Pls pm me. Thanks!

Pm sent :)

On 7 June 2016 at 4:58 PM, Reno2017 said:

Hi, i know u mentioned tat ur reno was 30k ++ n was thinking of getting J N E for my reno too. But can u pm me how much they charge u for e overlaying of tiles 4 ur mbr toilet as u mentioned it takes up a fair bit of ur budget? Other than ur mbr, did u install any wardrobes for ur other rooms? As i was looking at how much carpentry was involve in ur project.

Hi there! Other than MBR I have casement wardrobe in one of the bedroom. So all the carpentry I had was for MBR, MBR toilet, common room, Altar + shoe & kitchen. Dropped you a pm on the cost. :) 

9 hours ago, S4ms said:

Hi there I got it from Tampoi lighting. Initially we wanted to go over to Ion lighting few doors down from Tampoi lighting because someone told me that Ion lighting is cheaper from Tampoi lighting but unfortunately when I was there they are not opened so did not check them out. You may want to check them out to compare price first if you are going. 

8 hours ago, Reiken said:

Tampoi in jb having hari raya sales... selling at 1001 ringgit now for vento 2 and 500+ ringgit for vento 1

I think I bought my Vento 2 for RM1200! The savings from the sale price now can eat a good meal in JB Liao. :bleah:

8 hours ago, rxgn said:

kdk fan got promo too?

I think KDK fans in JB even without promo also very attractive. I remember seeing baby KDK fan going ard RM200+ for one at Tampoi but didn't get it because I need one with light kit. 

1 hour ago, lalashir said:

I think I bought my Vento 2 for RM1200! The savings from the sale price now can eat a good meal in JB Liao. :bleah:

Yes.. I saw someone bought for 1400+... when i reach there.. I say i wanna see vento 2... He show le.. i was contemplating.. until he say now offer special price.. 1001... i straight away say BUY!!!!!

was thinking getting another put near dinning area.. even if end up cant put anywhere can sell cheap cheap...

9 hours ago, Reiken said:

Yes.. I saw someone bought for 1400+... when i reach there.. I say i wanna see vento 2... He show le.. i was contemplating.. until he say now offer special price.. 1001... i straight away say BUY!!!!!

was thinking getting another put near dinning area.. even if end up cant put anywhere can sell cheap cheap...

You went at right timing got a good deal! :good: 

I wished I had bought another one back then and place it in the kitchen so can enjoy the fan while cooking because my kitchen is too stuffy! You should buy for dining area too shiok to have wind blowing while eating if not will be like us need to buy a standing fan for dining area. 

Some post move-in updates! Not professional shoots but some snapshots from mobile. Not much changes except that some of the decorations are up. 

Finally moved in to the crib recently. It was super crazy packing and unpacking for the house! 

507AC7B6-7272-4AD4-87B2-440962484D7F_zps

Please ignore the mess in the living room as I am doing for DIY for our upcoming wedding hence the stuffs are everywhere! :D

5B758CAA-FCCA-49C7-BD88-CF0C739DF94A_zps

Night shot with the warm lightings :)

EF2306AD-568F-4F87-8FF7-4D1EEA22D895_zps

Need to put up some decorations on the wall for dining area but yet to do so.

0F35EE70-0E00-4345-8293-C40EEF6DC4BA_zps

Curtains were done by Vincent Curtains! 

7A8E97B1-4BA3-4DA0-B193-7907A752C5AC_zps

E01C7A6D-1231-401F-8D1C-9C96A83B2F44_zps

99625E7F-4D50-42DA-9AD2-73812B9A642B_zps

6F546B03-F645-4CFD-91CA-A307E80DBA8D_zps

323BBC10-093B-4C08-BBAE-7D97D867CB67_zps

Thanks all for reading :)

Edited by lalashir

Sales post! 

I am letting go of this standing mirror from Taobao. It is made from solid wood frame and can be mounted on the wall. Letting go due to I have no space for it in the MBR :(

Dimensions: 157cm x 40cm letting go at $65 Self collect from my house at Punggol. 

FEA20E72-FA7E-4608-B732-A2633C03DDFA_zps