Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

On 7/15/2016 at 11:41 AM, yellowteacups said:

hi! really enjoyed reading your t-blog and see everything come together! can i have the taobao link for the dining chairs please! 

Hello! Thanks for reading my humble blog! The links as below, 

Dining Bench: 

https://world.tmall.com/item/522639658503.htm?id=522639658503&spm=a1z09.2.0.0.RrAV5m&_u=h2gkn51tbb18

Dining Chairs: 

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=520918360938

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 18 July 2016 at 3:15 PM, homesweethome96 said:

Hihi! 

Will you mind posting a picture of the altar?

There you go! Was taken in the mids of Reno :)

56BC7310-319E-461A-B1EA-117976E21898_zps

BF7A7FC3-ECC4-4DDB-8D3E-9B5451818EDC_zps

Congrats on the new home and well done on the toilet! It looks great :) Would you mind sharing with me the contact for J&E? We're getting the keys to our place very soon and need to start planning! Thanks in advance!

Congratulations on your lovely home and upcoming wedding.

Everything looks so cozy. Good choice on the home decor bits!

On 21 July 2016 at 0:46 PM, homesweethome96 said:

Thanks Lalashir!

One more question! Did you engage a FSM to help you decide on the facing of the altar or you decide the facing yourself?

Hello! We did not engage FSM as that is like almost the only place that we have to place an altar. As it belongs to my mum she said its fine no need for FSM so we just go with it! But the altar is facing my window and the view is rather unblocked. 

On 21 July 2016 at 2:45 PM, mosesm said:

Congrats on the new home and well done on the toilet! It looks great :) Would you mind sharing with me the contact for J&E? We're getting the keys to our place very soon and need to start planning! Thanks in advance!

Dropped you a PM :)

On 21 July 2016 at 11:29 PM, boysiimen said:

Nice, do you mind share with me your contractor contact?

Dropped you a PM :)

22 hours ago, watzup said:

Congratulations on your lovely home and upcoming wedding.

Everything looks so cozy. Good choice on the home decor bits!

Thank you so much! The wedding is finally over! :dancingqueen:now is time to finish up all the decor stuffs and prepare for housewarming! 

13 hours ago, lalashir said:

Thank you so much! The wedding is finally over! :dancingqueen:now is time to finish up all the decor stuffs and prepare for housewarming! 

Congratulations on your wedding!! Must have been quite an experience planning for it while your home is undergoing reno!  :drunk:

All the best for housewarming as well. I believe your friends & family will love the place as much as we all do!

I'm finally gonna start on my reno journey too! Went to pick tiles today and was really happy & excited throughout! Hoping to start a t-blog but can't settle on the title despite occasionally trying to brainstorm for the past few months lolol. 

On 24 July 2016 at 1:11 AM, kingandbin said:

Congratulations on your wedding!! Must have been quite an experience planning for it while your home is undergoing reno!  :drunk:

All the best for housewarming as well. I believe your friends & family will love the place as much as we all do!

I'm finally gonna start on my reno journey too! Went to pick tiles today and was really happy & excited throughout! Hoping to start a t-blog but can't settle on the title despite occasionally trying to brainstorm for the past few months lolol. 

Thank you! We were neglecting the wedding preps and focus all on the house instead haha! Too busy to do so many things :sport-smiley-018:

Can't wait to see your blog! The whole renovation process is really very exciting! I enjoyed myself a lot throughout the whole renovation! Good luck for your renovations! ;)

On 24 July 2016 at 8:25 PM, Mannequin said:

Hi Do you mind to share your ID and quotes. Thank you.

On 26 July 2016 at 6:05 PM, existence said:

hi,

can you share your id contact with quotations? thanks.

Pm sent :) 

On 25 July 2016 at 0:25 AM, starryz said:

Hi lalashir, 

Can I find out how you find the quality of the dressing table?

Thanks!

Hello! To be honest, the dressing table is meant for my mum so I don't use it but cosmetics wise, it did have a few hairline scratches when came other than that it looks rather perfect! Only thing is I wish there are soft closing mechanism for the hidden mirror. :) 

On 25 July 2016 at 4:02 PM, pankponk said:

Hi Lalashir, mind sharing where you bought the fairy light ? if it's from tao bao can share the link...

Thank you..

Hi sorry! The link is broken because I bought it quite sometime back maybe can try searching on taobao there are quite a lot of sellers selling fairy lights on taobao :)