Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Heyo, is your MBR toilet sliding door acrylic or frosted glass panels? looks quite light to open/close. Also since its sliding, is the gap between the door and the wall big? Seems like J&E used those furry furry stuff which usually are also used for bedroom sliding door wardrobes? Those tend to drop off quite fast, depending on what kinda adhesive they used, did you experience that? lastly, can you pm me the cost of your kitchen and MBR sliding doors? 

Hi Lalashir

Like yr kitchen cabinets, and vanities , can you share J&E contract? If possible, can you also share your kitchen cabinets carpentry cost, and toilet vanity cost cos I though of buying from ikea the toilet vanity? Do they do wardrobe with sliding doors? Thanks

Brandon

On 22 August 2016 at 2:40 PM, toffees21 said:

Hi Lalashir

Is this Vento Fino fan powerful enough for your MBR? Thanks!

Hi! Sorry for the late reply, hope it is still in time. We are using Vento Fino 2 and it is "powerful" enough for us! We don't usually on aircon and use the fan when we sleep and at speed medium (there are 3 fan modes for Vento fino) it is very strong and cooling. But do take note that if you and your other half are tall ppl really do not recommend this fan. :) 

On 23 August 2016 at 0:20 AM, hideaki said:

Heyo, is your MBR toilet sliding door acrylic or frosted glass panels? looks quite light to open/close. Also since its sliding, is the gap between the door and the wall big? Seems like J&E used those furry furry stuff which usually are also used for bedroom sliding door wardrobes? Those tend to drop off quite fast, depending on what kinda adhesive they used, did you experience that? lastly, can you pm me the cost of your kitchen and MBR sliding doors? 

Hello! The sliding door are frosted glass panels. It is not very heavy kind but not flimsy light kind as well. For the furry stuff so far we need living here for 2 months+ no signs of wear and tear at all so not too sure how long will it last in the long run. Dropped you a pm :)

On 25 August 2016 at 9:49 PM, noddy said:

Really like the overall feel of your reno! Appreciate if you could PM me your contractor contact. Thank you!

On 31 August 2016 at 3:04 PM, renonoobmax said:

hi there!

Could I get the contact of J & E from you too? Thank you very much! :)

On 3 September 2016 at 6:56 PM, Zech Koh said:

Hi! Love looking thru e pictures u have shared! Would you mind PM-ing me J&E contact? Thanks in advance!

Pm sent. 

On 4 September 2016 at 9:47 AM, arsenal100 said:

Hi Lalashir

Like yr kitchen cabinets, and vanities , can you share J&E contract? If possible, can you also share your kitchen cabinets carpentry cost, and toilet vanity cost cos I though of buying from ikea the toilet vanity? Do they do wardrobe with sliding doors? Thanks

Brandon

Hello, yeah they do sliding wardrobes. I had it in my mbr. Dropped u a pm :)

On 28 August 2016 at 10:50 AM, cinnamoroll said:

Is the blackboard placed in your kitchen? It looks quite nice.

Hello, it's magnetic chalkboard done by my contractor. 

Hello, congrats on your reno! It looks really nice and cozy. Love the little touches that you have done, I am defintely stealing some ideas taking notes. :ph34r:

Can I get the contatcts for J&E too please? J&E should really give you a referral fee :X

On 5/15/2016 at 11:57 PM, lalashir said:

More Taobao buys update! I used to feel excited when I have parcels but at this point, after unwrapping x numbers of taobao parcels I felt that unwrapping parcels are **** tiring and I don't feel excited anymore :bleah:

i like solid wood furniture hence all of the pieces are made from solid wood and Taobao's solid wood furnitures prices are super attractive! 

1353C276-50B7-4047-A4F1-7433B8A1D981_zps

Solid wood TV console 

E0458261-C1C3-4AB0-8AF8-BD0E33684449_zps

Extendable dining table. 

FE0DFCCC-3E32-4121-AAF9-4236DB8CA3FC_zps

Bought lotsa wooden hangers from Taobao. Cheaper than IKEA! Seriously I wipe these hangers till I my hands **** sore :~

EF98DFBB-43F4-47C8-9CC9-F68B5C9FD554_zps

Dressing table for my mum from Taobao. When the cover of the table is lifted, there will be a mirror. 

69343DB3-77C8-45C0-9E6C-DD97209E3DCE_zps

2 Y-bone chair which I have not decided if should use it as dining chairs or for dressing table. 

1ADB0B58-E19D-4567-9E74-09CFA1D8291B_zps

EC8CC2B9-2D1F-4DDA-963C-82A6D32E3A26_zps

Stool which is going to use placed near main door for wearing shoes. 

C2614E75-2ADF-45C7-92A6-E72EC1D2BB62_zps

Wooden hanger. Love these! :wub:

3A71A92D-E59E-4DA6-A13A-F27872550344_zps

Wooden hangers near main door area as well. I'm going to place a stool here so we can sit down while wearing our shoe and the hanger can be used for hanging bags etc 

B2886016-7513-4D22-993E-8FDA93B69AE7_zps

Wood framed mirror. I almost wanted to buy from Muji and they are selling at $189 I think then decided to take a risk and buy from Taobao instead! It cost $50+ from taobao hence some $ saved! If you realized, the doors are installed too. More pictures in next post :)

FEA20E72-FA7E-4608-B732-A2633C03DDFA_zps

love your console and hexagon frame at the wall! mind sharing the link please? :)