Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

On 22/11/2016 at 10:08 PM, twelfthminute said:

Can I have J&E's contact too please! Thanks!

On 27/11/2016 at 11:33 AM, spiral said:

hi, can you share the ID's contact?

On 28/11/2016 at 5:31 PM, kachan said:

Kindly pm also your ID pls. Thanks

On 22/12/2016 at 0:15 PM, ddycanne said:

ohmygosh I love the dressing table, It's so adorable! :) may I have the taobao link for it please? :) and may I also get the contact for your contractor? it looks so good! 

On 22/12/2016 at 10:20 PM, w3ish3ng said:

Hi!, like your reno alot. can i have the contact of your contractor???

On 02/02/2017 at 1:03 AM, frozxnwatermelxn said:

Hi kindly pm me J&E contacts pls! Rly like your house design tho, wishing you'd share more pics of the Mbr! And I love your diy :wub:

On 02/02/2017 at 8:55 AM, jayr said:

hi lalashir, love the look of your house!! could you pm me your contractor's contact please? thanks much!

All PMs sent and replied!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! We had a blast at our house celebrating the first CNY at our new home. Huat ah! 

8C3FDCF8-B88A-4E04-92A9-C379778BD02D_zps

Edited by lalashir

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
23 minutes ago, fi5hbone said:

Any updates of pictures of your place?

Hello! Not much changes for our place, still stay almost the same. Except more cluttered :rofl:

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 7:39 PM, lalashir said:

Realized that I did not really post up pictures of the MBR, here it goes! 

Most of our guests are very interested in our Vento Fino 2 fan everyone thinks that it looks really cute it does not just look good they are also impressed on how strong the wind is! :good:

c6accec30d.jpg

c6acc1cc9c.jpg

Wow! Nice MBR and especially love the bed! haha. Even has powerpoint build in~ Awesome! Whole room ambience ooks cosy to sleep in too!

The bed is a custom carpentry ya? Is this a storage bed? Jin nice!

Edited by Xavvy

On 04/02/2017 at 5:55 PM, Xavvy said:

Wow! Nice MBR and especially love the bed! haha. Even has powerpoint build in~ Awesome! Whole room ambience ooks cosy to sleep in too!

The bed is a custom carpentry ya? Is this a storage bed? Jin nice!

Thank you! We only did the headboard only because the walls behind the bed was not even hence instead of just plain box up decided to do a half height headboard mainly to level up the walls and also because we shifted our TV points so to hide the wirings as well. 

But it does not have any storage feature and we placed our bed without any bedframe :lol:

On 04/02/2017 at 6:16 PM, fi5hbone said:

@lalashir haha! love the ambience in your home man!

Thank you!! :D

On 5/13/2016 at 10:31 AM, lalashir said:

I was really keen to use Kompacplus for kitchen top but had changed because the hubby is sceptical on how Kompacplus will last hence we had decided to use good old granite for kitchen top in the end! I'm happy on the outcome as it gives a nice contrast to the wooden laminates. We choose full black granite without any shiny particles :)

CF56A8EB-194A-48F2-BF37-1577611B7171_zps

14694B38-D856-46D7-A3A5-05BDD22D9D32_zps

1858A158-EC1B-45B7-9617-F4AC9154875B_zps

The wrong alignment of the oven had been resolved too and the excess space had been replaced with a pull out pantry which is waiting for the doors to be installed. 

9884C313-C674-494E-BF6B-C3281319BA25_zps

Initially we opted for solid top for MBR vanity to save cost but when we went down we saw granite being used :o

After checking with Contractor E he informed that there was some misunderstanding and ask if we can accept it and he will charge us as solid top :D of course we are more than willing to accept this! :dancingqueen:

725FDC74-BE7A-4903-8CCF-82DB5258695B_zps

Hi lalashir, may I know where you get the pull out pantry?

Hello! Can I get the contatcts for J&E too please also how much in total did spend for the ? do you have to fins your own plumber and electrician??