Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NextIn

NID Design Studio at 110 Geylang Lor 23 Victory Centre

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Have recently engaged NID/ Vincent for my 3-room HDB resale flat in mature estate, have been a pleasant one with them :) It took a little longer than usual due to year end festive peak (everyone wants to move in before Christmas), then again I was not in a hurry to move in, would prefer good quality over hasty finishing. Vincent has been a great help in coming up with ideas for our Industrial/ Scandinavian themed apartment within our tight budget, was pretty clueless with some ideas here and there but he helped to piece them altogether, giving us ideas how it can be achieved within budget.

Most importantly, sieving through our past experience getting quotations from 7 different IDs, he's the only one who listened and abide closely to our mentioned budget, the others basically quoted sky high prices at 1st quote. And of course not being pushy and willing to go the extra miles, especially so when some minor things are not done properly by his guys, he'll pick it up and get it resolved nicely. A responsible one I would say, which is one of the most important factor in engaging ID, basically you want them to take care of everything with the least worries being placed upon you.

On the quality of reno works, I love my kitchen the most!! Happy with the Kompacplus work top and carpentry! DId not do much of the carpentry work, false ceiling or whatsoever, but happy with the wardrobe, kitchen cabinets, tiling works and of course the stucco wall (I think that's how its called) & track lights which brings out the feel of the living room :) Cant be perfectly flawless but certainly surpassing the A mark!

I will share images soon!!

4th week lay skirting, grouting, install air-con, run electrical point and install windows grilles

xt22An.jpgeCnfSW.jpg

0tKl4D.jpgehY8h6.jpg

inTZrW.jpgkFoJly.jpg

This week is to do false ceiling work will update more pix later when available :thumbs up:

Hi Lazy reno so far so good and ours is a simple reno maybe i just post some pictures :good:

1st week sand, cement, tiles & equipment arrived ready to start work

0lvJOp.jpgll0TBx.jpg

1st - 2nd week do screeding work for 3 bedroom, kitchen cabinet, fridge & washer base

4cKKRb.jpgBkwBLL.jpg

My ID is currently from NID too and he's Vincent Tan :good:

To us he's cheerful & easy going which make us very comfortable during all the discussion. Furthermore he's not pushy and replied our msg quite fast. Revised quote and 3d dwgs always reached us by the promised date but most importantly is whenever i ask him something e.g. like how do plan to do my shoe cabinet, mbr wardrobe etc.. he actually can do a rough sketch on spot and impressed us with his creative ideas so finally we decided to sign :deal:

We just collected keys in Oct and Vincent has went dropby to help us check for defects and look at the actual site which is so far so good. But the initial Altar area (kitchen <> main door) is too small not enough for a 27inch altar so decided to place near window area so got some minor changes but anyway we have finalized almost all the 3d dwg except living room due to Altar as feature wall, tv console etc needs to move :ph34r:

Also we have already went for tiles selection at Hafary and during the last meet up days back, we have gone through all the detailed carpentry design dwg, ceiling work dwg, confirm the material blah blah.. (really choose until blur haha) and Vincent proposed to start work next week to do the screeding first :yeah: