Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NextIn

NID Design Studio at 110 Geylang Lor 23 Victory Centre

Hello junior0303

Mind sharing how much is your renovation with me? How"s the workmanship? Me and my wife just bought a resale flat and getting keys very soon and we are looking for designer. Thank you

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows the HDB Licence number for NID? Can't seem to find them on the HDB website.. Thanks!

Read some good reviews about this firm. How's their creativity/design btw? Got a few weird ideas for my place but don't know how to incorporate them into an overall, balanced look. Thus, I kinda need a design guy/gal with whom I can throw around some ideas and together, come up with a concept that works! Would this firm be recommended for something like that?

If so, could someone kindly PM me the contact for a recommended decorator from Nid?

On a separate note, despite the negative reviews about a certain firm (C******n), the ID I spoke with seemed to have some pretty nice ideas and knew how to listen. Expensive though...

Hi Guys

I am demolishing and re-doing my entire Kitchen. Have seen many posts on NID Design and decide to try them. Can someone kindly PM me  Thanks

Hi, i've just signed my Renovation Agreement with NID Design Studio last Friday. I am recommended to Sam, NID Boss by one of my company contractor. My Interor Designer is Jason Lim and he is an approachable, helpful, sincere and friendly guy. Although, his quote is not the cheapest amongst the 4 quotations i received. But he's able to help, plan and work out everything within my stipulated budget and design theme.