Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NextIn

NID Design Studio at 110 Geylang Lor 23 Victory Centre

Dear All,

I am new in this forum. And am looking for an ID for my new resale apartment. Key collection another month and a half. I've heard afew reviews from forumers that NID is well recommended.

Anyone care to share afew with me?

How great is their ideas and price?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Halfway thru process in the reno. All's fine. Maybe for now. Lol.. Vut cross my fingers hope all will be good. Took leave just to view whats going on.

The contractors are pretty good as well, they gave me advices too. Well, arn't the NID team great??! Anyways, going for shopping at balestier for some hood n hob. Well, anyone doing some shopping, i'll see u there!!

Cheers!

On 5/18/2013 at 7:52 PM, dipc said:

Hi Everyone - Ive very new to thish forum. I recently bought a 3 bed condo unit. Looking for IDs to do a full renovation (including re-wiring/plumbing/full kitchen, bathrooms etc)

NID design studio seems to be recommended by a few forumers. Any update on if anyone is finally going with them and if yes, why?

Thanks much

Hi dipc,

I believe at the end of the day, we are all looking at service, professionalism and the dollars & cents...

So far, base on my experience with NID was fantastic. And you feel that all the NID designers are friendly and warm. I solely best recommend her to anyone who are really looking for an ID. Coz base on her service and professionalism, shes great.

Cheers

I would like to thank Alexander Ang who did a great job in handling our house renovation. He was very competent in carrying out his duties.Alexander is the most affordable, and of course, Alexander is very responsive and friendly. Due to this, we have decided to engage him for our renovation work. Unique about Alexander is that knowing our requirements, he always came up with budget effective solutions. I would definitely recommend him to my friends.Overall experience with Alexander was wonderful. Thanks a lot Alexander for making my first home a cosy one.

Hi Everyone - Ive very new to thish forum. I recently bought a 3 bed condo unit. Looking for IDs to do a full renovation (including re-wiring/plumbing/full kitchen, bathrooms etc)

NID design studio seems to be recommended by a few forumers. Any update on if anyone is finally going with them and if yes, why?

Thanks much

Havent been logging in for quite awhile busy with the renovation for my new home!!Excited!
ANyway homelover as promised to upload a photo taken from my friend's house.
finally got time to upload to show you. Anyway I have already signed up the package with NID. I think most Ids are charging around the same renovation cost but since i got a friend who already did the renovation with them, I feel safer to hire their service.
xzoga, you can upload the photo using http://postimg.org and then copy the link generated under "Forum BBCode (1)" to your post. Hope it helps!
DSC_0160.jpg

So exciting to see my newly renovated home!excl.gif

Edited by NextIn

Hi Fadli ,

I am also noob in this forum too.

Can try to figure out how to post the pics here too ?

I think a lot of people would also wants to see Sam's Design too.

Cheers !

Edited by xzoga

Hi Guys,

I am having difficulties in putting up the pictures here... Noob me!!! haha... anyway i managed to upload the pic at my FB.

If you want to see the picture, please click the link to my FB.

My link

On 4/3/2013 at 9:20 PM, MohamadFadli said:

I highly recommend NID Design Studio. Sam and his staffs were professional, helped me to work within my budget, were reliable and worked quickly and efficiently. They also respected and handled the many rules of my coop. They did my whole 5 room HDB flat (ceilings, kitchen, flooring, painted...etc) I was amazed at the results. They turned my place from drab to fab!! Would definitely work with them again.

Also I would like to take this time to thank you, Sam and your company, for a wonderful job recently completed for my house.

I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone who is looking for responsible, respectful and talented contractor.

Hi,

Hearing from your comments on NID sounds fantastic. Right now, I am contemplated between them and another ID. price wise are competitive. If I have good reviews, perhaps I'll engage them as my ID.. I will most prob pen my name down on their contract then. :sport-smiley-004:

I highly recommend NID Design Studio. Sam and his staffs were professional, helped me to work within my budget, were reliable and worked quickly and efficiently. They also respected and handled the many rules of my coop. They did my whole 5 room HDB flat (ceilings, kitchen, flooring, painted...etc) I was amazed at the results. They turned my place from drab to fab!! Would definitely work with them again.

Also I would like to take this time to thank you, Sam and your company, for a wonderful job recently completed for my house.

I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone who is looking for responsible, respectful and talented contractor.

Great to hear that! I have also shortlisted them. thinking to engage them as well! Mind sharing the photos of your renovated flat?

hi izzat,

just met up Sam in NID Design,Pricing maybe slightly higher than my budget but room for negotiation.

he is willing to listen and give us good advice upon utilising our budget in the priority ways.giving us options

to opt for to fit in our budget.upon meeting up with him, he give us a comfortable feeling , sincere and willing to compromise in many ways.

he give us an impression that he may look young but very experience person.he highlighted to us that good things is not cheap and cheap things its not good.

well we as a 1st time owner hopefully to look for a ID who can give us ideas and advice with affordable price rather than to find contractors that only to listen and do upon our request.

Sam will stand firm on his advice if our idea is not pratical and most important waste of our $$$$. Hahaha...

i also met Julie when i am in their office and happen that she is also discussing with her client.i can see also that she is friendly cheerful and willing to listen to customer needs...

personally i feel that Sam who serve me i am comfortable with and now hopes that he can revise the quote and fit in our budget.if nothings goes wrong i think i will engage him to do my ID work.Awaiting for his good news regarding $$$ issue .... hahah

Cheers !

Hi xzoga,

Ive met the Julie from NID Design yesterday. A very enthusiastic designer, she highlighted on some technical things and issues that will arise in certain circumstances. Quite a practical person tho, but still looking around. Yup, shes was friendly and cheerful. Price wise, still have yet to confirm. Some of the items quoted are pretty high. Discuss on the prices and she gave me a reasonable quote (within my budget) But then... I think I deserve a better price. Prices are quite competitive but, I think I got to still look around. Let me check again with Julie, if shes able to reduce on the price again. Kinda exhausted of scouting for IDs / contractors for quotation and am rushing to move in to my new unit.

On 3/26/2013 at 0:24 AM, izzat said:

hi xzoga,

how was your meet with Sam? Is the price affordable?

I'm meeting one of their designer, Julie. Anxious to know their pricing.

Collecting my keys mid May..So abit anxious now, as I'm running out of time.

My sister told me, I should have done my homework on these at least 6mths back, now rushing. :dunno:

hi izzat,

just met up Sam in NID Design,Pricing maybe slightly higher than my budget but room for negotiation.

he is willing to listen and give us good advice upon utilising our budget in the priority ways.giving us options

to opt for to fit in our budget.upon meeting up with him, he give us a comfortable feeling , sincere and willing to compromise in many ways.

he give us an impression that he may look young but very experience person.he highlighted to us that good things is not cheap and cheap things its not good.

well we as a 1st time owner hopefully to look for a ID who can give us ideas and advice with affordable price rather than to find contractors that only to listen and do upon our request.

Sam will stand firm on his advice if our idea is not pratical and most important waste of our $$$$. Hahaha...

personally i feel that Sam who serve me i am comfortable with and now hopes that he can revise the quote and fit in our budget.if nothings goes wrong i think i will engage him to do my ID work.Awaiting for his good news regarding $$$ issue .... hahah

Cheers !

hi xzoga,

how was your meet with Sam? Is the price affordable?

I'm meeting one of their designer,  Anxious to know their pricing.

Collecting my keys mid May..So abit anxious now, as I'm running out of time.

My sister told me, I should have done my homework on these at least 6mths back, now rushing. :dunno: