Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NextIn

NID Design Studio at 110 Geylang Lor 23 Victory Centre

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Testimonial - Vincent Tan (NID)

We are very pleased with our new house & glad that we engaged Vincent as our ID. Even though our reno is a simple project (not high budget) but he really delivered what he promised and throw in extra items! Coz what we feared most is when ID changed face or attitude after we signed on dotted line.. but he never disappointed us really! We just want to say THANKS to Vincent where he did a good job & handover the house to us on time before CNY -_o

Character (9.5/10)
- Still the same Vincent we know since day 1 with a cheerful smiling positive attitude
- Never once see him black face even he rushed down from site to meet us on rainy day

As ID (9/10)
- Really the working type not just sales talk! Know his stuff & can sketch well on the spot
- Always reply our msg even for minor issue else will call to clarify even it's late at night
- If our request is not appropriate will explain in details but final decision is still with us

Workmanship (9/10)
- So far no major defects & the final product v close to 3D & really got the standard
- His tiler also did a good job for our living room & mbr bathroom tiles very neat and even
- 95% of carpentry design, color & material used are exactly what we discussed nicely done

Overall Reno (9/10)
- Although there's some minor defects but when highlight he will rectify them swee swee
- Due to site condition need to change something he will sketch, whatsapp & call us to explain
- If we ok then he will proceed & not the type just whack & do first then tell owners later bo bian leh

- We used solid surface for our bathroom vanity but he actually gave us quartz top with no extra cost

- He gives us alot of ideas for lightings etc selection & we really like the cozy ambience esp living & mbr

- Few days before CNY got some area to touch up and Vincent do it himself (e.g painting work, lightnings etc..)

Vincent is the ID we will strongly recommend to anyone who wants to renovate their house :good:

Edited by od00bo

Hi all,

I'll be getting my flat end of this year. Saw many good reviews on Vincent and Sam!

Can someone PM me their contacts? I stay in Jurong.. does it make a difference which ID will be assigned to me? :)

Cheers!

Vincent Tan,, Sam

my ID is also Vincent Tan from NID. he does a great job for our house renovation and is very good even for post-reno queries and request. even my parents agreed he did a good job. definitely recommend it to my friends and to anyone who needs reno.

will be posting my renovation and procedure here: http://dw-beginning.blogspot.sg/

Edited by emrena