Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dreamoka

Where to buy Kitchen Sink

Hi

Anyone can recommend me where to buy kitchen sink? Is it worth it to buy undermount or overmount sink? Please advise thank you so much 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi dreamoka,

It depends on what is your preference, ceramic / SS sink?

overmount / under mount depends how you see it.

undermount sink outlook is nicer and excess water flowing on table top make it easier to wipe off to sink..

overmount sink are place on top of table top and having sealants on the side, over time sealant turn colors and grow mould but when sink breaks you able to change easily..

Make an effort to visit stores to check the items prices and quality yourself.:)

Hi,

May this is over to reply your question but I think the best place to buy faucet or kitchen is Amazon.com. But there are too many sinks in the market. a lot of brand and style in this area.  choosing the best one not so easy task.  especially, if you have granite countertops and you are looking the best sink for this then I will recommend you.You get a good guide from here

No problem to use taobao sink also. Just make sure you measure everything properly , so that when it comes it fits. 
Best to consult your contractors to arrange for installation too.

I hope, May I know where is the best kitchen sink you find. Last year I purchase a kitchen sink via KitchenFolks. I think could be help you for find the best one.  If you have any question about kitchen, please ask this forum. All member and admin really helpful.

Thanks