Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rapala1982

Floorrich Luxury Vinyl Flooring

Floorrich Luxury Vinyl flooring (A**** and S**** from floorich)

Good afternoon to all, i am not gaining any commission or anything but I would like to share great product with everyone who wishes to have another option in choosing vinyl flooring or any other laminated flooring.

I mailed out to evorich first and again for the second time as i was interested in their HERF but never receive any replies from them. Did further research and found a local singapore based vinyl flooring aka floorich. I send a request via mail to them and receive a call from sales on the next following day.

Sales Manager roughly explained to me through the phone on the material etc and recommend me to drop by their place to have a feel of it. In the end i did what was told and yeah, this sales guy is pretty **** experience in his field. Went through in details of their vinyl and all their accolade received. The feel was much more refine than other brands which my ID provided me like for example europa and one more which i cant remember. China based companies. 

In the end i decided to go with them as the price is much lower and reasonable than market rate as compare to my ID and evorich. If you wish to know the price given, you may PM me for further details.

Flooring arrangement has been made on the 4th May 2016 and i thought it would last 2 to 3 days but eventually my sale manager send 4 workers and was done within a day. Totally speechless when i dropped by in the evening. it was really done and the work is really amazing. no complaints whatsoever. the vinyl flooring feels great! chose two colours, one lighter for the living room and one slightly darker for the 3 bedrooms.

You may find the following link useful, one is floorrich website and the other is my T-blog with photos of their work. cheers.

<removed>

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request