Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fatpanda

Any recommendation for elevator company

Hi

I have an existing lift with lift shaft (around 1750mm x 1750mm) with lift pit depth (around 750mm) serving 3 stops.

Anyone has recommendation of elevator company that can replace my existing lift or make use of existing fixture to re-construct a new one (i.e. lower the costs of lift replacement)? I am open to both hydraulic or traction lift.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 11:58 AM, mrenotalk said:

Hi All

For a new erection, can one get a home lift (covering 3 levels) for $70k?

Thanks

Do you mean just the cost of the lift, or does this budget include building the lift shaft? For just the lift, it is possible. I have approached the branded ones like Schindler Lifts and even they can do it for this budget. If you don't mind the Taiwanese/China brands, you should be able to purchase the home lift for even lesser.

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 2:35 PM, mrenotalk said:

wow...the regular maintenance cost is not cheap... $300+ per month?

$200+ for those that comes with the lift brand. Or you can get third party maintenance companies to do it for $100+. Hope this helps!

On ‎13‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 10:54 AM, blueking07 said:

$200+ for those that comes with the lift brand. Or you can get third party maintenance companies to do it for $100+. Hope this helps!

Like which lift brands? I think I called one of the guys you recommended and was indicated 300+.

Thanks