Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 7/3/2016 at 6:14 AM, mwerkz said:

Can I have uncle p's contacts too? Thanks!

On 7/3/2016 at 9:52 AM, kamakura said:

Your house is beautiful!  Can you PM uncle P's contact?  Thanks!

On 7/7/2016 at 4:30 PM, underscore said:

Hi,

We are sooo excited to see the finished product... 

Also, possible to pass us Uncle P's contact?

Thx

Raf

On 7/7/2016 at 6:16 PM, GoldieG said:

Hi!

Finally, i came across a blog with a Moroccan inspiration! :) Absolutely in love with your kitchen and Uncle P did a fantastic job. The renovations done in your home is along the lines of what I intend to do and seems like uncle P may be suitable for me. Could you please PM me his number?

On 7/8/2016 at 6:23 AM, littlebluestar said:

Hi, uncle P seems pretty good. we are looking for a reliable n affordable contractor. Able to share his contact via PM?

On 7/8/2016 at 7:12 AM, corvette said:

Nice house, i love your kitchen. Can share with me uncle P's contact ? Many Thanks.

Hi everyone who asked me for the contact. I have pmed you. Sorry that i took so long.. hope your dream house comes true for you too. Reno is a very tiring but rewarding process if you have a good contractor.. 

Will update the lived in pics when im back from my trip end of next week...

Okies this is super long overdue... here are my house pics after live-in... real life condition.. 

The entrance... love the hello..

IMG-20160725-WA0024.jpg

Our living room view from the front door with the hari raya fairy lights hung on the beams.. from this pic you can see the two fans placement.. the small one and big one.. this is quite enough for whole of my livingroom to be cooled down when guests come over.

IMG-20160725-WA0023.jpg

Another view of living room from the dining room side...

IMG-20160725-WA0020.jpg

My shoe cabinet area..

IMG-20160725-WA0022.jpg

And dining room...

IMG-20160725-WA0017.jpg

Will update kitchen and other rooms later... 

• Like 1

Wow am delighted to read this t-blog about a large multi-generation family home! I love what you did with the balcony area with the wooden beams and lights. I'm planning a single person home so can only dream about having that amazing 6-burner stove LOL  I love to cook but I sure wouldn't need such a large cooker/oven.

Can you also share Uncle P's contact?

12 hours ago, fimo88 said:

Wow am delighted to read this t-blog about a large multi-generation family home! I love what you did with the balcony area with the wooden beams and lights. I'm planning a single person home so can only dream about having that amazing 6-burner stove LOL  I love to cook but I sure wouldn't need such a large cooker/oven.

Can you also share Uncle P's contact?

Aww thanks fimo88, yes you are right multi-generation indeed. When we chose this place we had our parents in mind. Although lots of young couples would like to live on their own, it was different for us as we love having all our family members with us. My son has many hands to take care of him and hey, it takes a village to raise a child right!

Anyways I have pm-ed you the contact... All the best for your dream home! 

Lovely place! Love how cosy it is at your balcony area with the wooden beams and fairy lights! :wub:

Are your raya fairy lights powered by battery or socket? And if such, where/how do you turn it on? I'm reviewing my house's lighting plan at the moment and can't quite decide where the switch/battery docket of the lights should go for it to be practical for daily use. TIA!

On 8/8/2016 at 10:32 PM, kingandbin said:

Lovely place! Love how cosy it is at your balcony area with the wooden beams and fairy lights! :wub:

Are your raya fairy lights powered by battery or socket? And if such, where/how do you turn it on? I'm reviewing my house's lighting plan at the moment and can't quite decide where the switch/battery docket of the lights should go for it to be practical for daily use. TIA!

Thank you kingandbin! My fairy lights are battery operated and its so troublesome! I have to climb up n down everynight juz to switch on n off. Lol guess i didnt think that through b4 buying. I have since took it down n will think of another place to put it where its easy to switch on n off. 

If you are gg for the long run, a switch one is way better than a battery one! 

Hope that helps!

On 7 June 2016 at 3:20 PM, blackainmamba said:

Update on Kitchen...

This was our chosen one for the island. This is Italian granite. Sound expensive hor but they cost the same. lol... about $160 per foot.

IMG-20160513-WA0006.jpg

Kitchen IslandIMG-20160507-WA0011.jpg

After installing, I kind of prefer the look of the island! Its got the hotel feel.. lol. But oh wells, next time then. 

Hi @blackainmamba

Me again with another question! I love love love this slab of italian granite that you used on your island. Can you let me know where in Kranji did you go to procure this beauty?? :wub: