Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

8 hours ago, Changbp said:

The louvre door. How much does it cost? I'm thinking of doing one for my Mbr bath door.

im also thinking of replacing all my HDB provided doors too but not to standard ones that you see off a door catalog. I have specific designs. 

Hi Changbp, the louvre door cost close to 1k includes the door frame... its a solid wooden door. I was tempted to use it for all the rooms and toilets as well BUT the cost was WOW so i decided not to... hehe

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 26 October 2016 at 7:55 AM, blackainmamba said:

Hi Changbp, the louvre door cost close to 1k includes the door frame... its a solid wooden door. I was tempted to use it for all the rooms and toilets as well BUT the cost was WOW so i decided not to... hehe

Iirc, I paid HDB 3k for 4 poor quality, overpriced semi solid laminate doors during BTO booking many years back.

And that it is done by which door company? What is the wood type and how was the color achieved? Sprayed or Stained?

On 10/27/2016 at 9:55 AM, Changbp said:

Iirc, I paid HDB 3k for 4 poor quality, overpriced semi solid laminate doors during BTO booking many years back.

And that it is done by which door company? What is the wood type and how was the color achieved? Sprayed or Stained?

I totally understand the part about bto doors.. now that you have put things into prespective.. i have no idea who did my door. it was included with uncle P. the colour is achieved by staining/painting with the oil based colour... wood im told its solid nyahtoh however it is spelled...

Edited by blackainmamba

On 10/26/2016 at 8:55 AM, slashmylove said:

Everything is so nice together! hehe, love your kitchen island the most!

Thank u! thats my fav fav part too... hehe my son calls it the talking table where everyone gathers to talk there...

On 20/10/2016 at 2:41 PM, blackainmamba said:

Remember my super messy study room? I couldnt stand it that I had to call Uncle P and ask him to make a proper storage for me. And two thumbs up... It was just what i had pictured it. I will take the whole room picture in my next post.

This is before.. supper messy

study.jpg

This is after

WhatsApp Image 2016-10-20 at 14.31.25.jpegWhatsApp Image 2016-10-20 at 14.31.25 (2).jpeg

I am loving it.. I just need a study table and thats it!

Hi!

If you don't mind, can you please pm the details like estimated dimensions, material and cost for this. Am still deciding if i should install built in. $ is a huge deciding factor

On 10/20/2016 at 2:38 PM, blackainmamba said:

Update on my granite... its sooo late... but here it is... Its soo heavy it needs 4 men to carry it

WhatsApp Image 2016-10-20 at 14.35.23 (2).jpeg

Here it is upclose... Love the shine and the sparkles when the track lights above is turned on...

WhatsApp Image 2016-10-20 at 14.35.23 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2016-10-20 at 14.35.23.jpeg

BEAUTIFUL!!!! :wub:

good morning. nicely done. can i check with u what is the tile u use in toilet? can i have the price and model. how much does the blue pearl granite cost?

much appreciated. 

Great looking place. Could you please send me 'Uncle P's' details? Also did you also have a handy list of all your suppliers by any chance? I tried the ID thing but such a disappointment. So now thinking of do thing on our own. Thanks.