Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marsmarshal

Avoid Hoe Kee

I have bought all sanitary fittings from hoo Kee balestier road. But during the delivery time I  found out scratches on mirrors and decided to reject the items. Of course we expect them to deliver again the mirrors without any defect. After talking to their office lady, I got a scolding from them and complaint me as troublemaker! I am very angry and do not accept such customer service. Don't recommend any house owner for buying things from them. 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Also had a bad experience with Hoe Kee recently. So far have not seen good reviews about them.

Bought 1 basin cabinet and 1 wall hung basin. There were missing/not the same type screws in both boxes when my contractor wanted to install them on separate days.
The first time I had the feedback from my contractor on the wrong screw type, my husband went to change the next day.

The 2nd time I got feedback on missing screw from 2nd box, I wrote in to Hoe Kee. Was called up and got a scolding by the man instead. He insisted did not give wrong type, and there is no missing.

He said can bring to CASE if I want. But of course it is not worthwhile. Can only try to spread words around to people not to buy from them.

It is not worth paying, and get yourself mad for nothing

Yes. Fully agree. Cannot understand how this type of company survive. According to them, the pipe break is not product quality issue. They only guarantee the tap not leaking. They will only change it once for MERCY. Will stay far away fr them forever.

Had the similar horrible experience with Hoe Kee before. They will give you 1mil excuses that is not their product problem. They will also blame because of the product origin, not of their problem. Could not understand the logic behind, and will stay far far away from the company.

I have bought a tap from Hoe Kee at IMM on 8 May for my new house. And it was installed by my contractor after that. On 20 May i found the copper pipe was broken and my whole house was flooded. I went to the store, the staff try to blame the contractor at first. Then they agree to change the pipe only. What kind of service is that? Not even replace the tap. They said they Cannot resell. What the **** is that. They want to refurbish and sell. And they did not even apologize for flooding my house. They just said that was none od their business. Attached are the photos.

IMG20160522123543.jpg

IMG20160522123527.jpg

IMG20160522123513.jpg

IMG20160522123458.jpg

IMG20160522123429.jpg

IMG20160521100538.jpg

IMG20160521100210.jpg

IMG20160521095359.jpg