Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
estamun

Child-safe Table Corner Protectors

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i ever saw at Daiso, the $2 shop at IMM. but don't know now still have or not. :sport-smiley-004:

but confirm DIY and hardware shops sure have, if you can't find, ask the sales ppl there.

Hi,

:furious: Anyone knows where to buy "child-safe table corner protectors"? By that, I mean the circular plastic thingy that you put to cover sharp corners of a table, so that children will not be injured when they accidentally knock against the corner. I used to see them at Ikea, but the store assistant says they no longer sell this item.

Thanks! :bleah:

Strange...I thought I saw it recently at Ikea, an improved version of it's previous one...maybe I am seeing things. But DIY shop, departmental store (under baby safety section) will all sell them.

I juz bought from Vivo city Daiso abt 2wks ago, 4 pcs in a set for 2 bucks. Rounded corners made of rubber silicon, double sided tape to secure.

yesterday juz been to IMM Daiso and saw they have plenty of these rounded corners that comes in different color and designs. :dancingqueen:

i dun find it useful as my nephew will pull them out. Also, it only protect corners. How about the side of the table? my nephew may bang his head not necessary only at corners. Now, those rubbery tingy jus sit in the drawer. :bangwall:

The $2 shop at IMM sells guard that also cover all the sides of the table. Comes in different sizes too. To prevent the guard from falling off by children pulling, you can use adhesive tape to reinforce it. It works for me. :D