Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Homeowner

Holy Union

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi xinyi & Joyz, yah the fiery red is super nice! I think nicer than my MBR.... Today only managed to clean abit of the house, I like my new WIW! Will post pictures tomorrow! !!

i agree the purple is a bit too bright.. the fiery red is lovely!

can't really see ur dining lights clearly.. is it 1 bigger pendant accompanied by 2 smaller metals ones?

Blur blur me make a error on the WIW installation! Have to make do with bi-fold instead of sliding door liao... "Jia Lat"! Spotlight to be shone on feature wall is up!

The furniture shop that I order my sofa & bed frame told me that bed frame will be delayed till 15 Apr! I went down to negotiate with them & they are willing to give e a ottaman with storage and the same material as my sofa! I can used this as my bench for my dressing table or near the shoe cabinet. :bangwall: Super happy now!!

Retouching the paint will start on thurs!

Went to my house to clean up, very tired now! :good: Very smelly! Going to take a :deal: now.

My WIW, I just realise that my newly built storeroom is quite big can put a single bed inside....

dscf2352vl9.jpg

My dining table, coffee table & mattress came!

dscf2360ma9.jpg

dscf2353kc6.jpg

Edited by storeberry

Hi xinyi... Hee wrong liao lah.. This is my ex-storeroom change to WIW, but not very big, quite small. I was lamenting to FH that not enough space to put my stuffs lei..

My new storeroom is reconstruct at the study area & when I look at it today, realise can put a single bed inside... My FH say next time we quarrel, he will sleep there.. Wahaha!!

A clearer picture of my dining lights!

p1030834ah9.jpg

This is my favourite! Only three words: beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! !! Hee... I am in love with this lights! Wahaha!! But don't know if the light bulbs will take up alot of electricity?

p1030836gl1.jpg

Spotlight at "feature wall"

p1030837ct8.jpg

Kitchen light still haven't done up yet.

8|

My dressing table done up by my beloved FH! His drilling skill is so powerful that the other side of the cement came off! How do we cover it? Can use putty?

p1030841og9.jpg

Another clearer picture of my dining table

p1030842ud5.jpg

The old vs new:

p1030364ph0.jpgp1030849ya1.jpg