Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Dear all home owners,

I purchased a LG 55" UHD 4K Smart TV (UH 650T) at Expo on 26 April 2016.  After installing in my house for a month I feel that the TV is too big for my living hall, so I am thinking of either selling the recently purchased TV or can do a one-to-one exchange for a smaller 50" or less TV with similar conditions.  I have the tax invoice with me and its under 3 years warranty by LG.  Attached a picture of the metallic ultra slim TV.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I am contactable at 93227079

Refer to the link for the TV specification.  http://www.lg.com/sg/tvs/lg-55UH650T

LG_55inchTV.jpg

Edited by jadeheart14

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi

not sure if this will be acceptable, but I recently bought a 43-in LG with 5-year warranty from Harvey-Norman...  I have to check the exact model, but it's just FullHD...  

rgds,

- ron

Hi all! When choosing a video streaming service, it is very important to choose one that provides the ideal combination of quality content and price. For many people, that streaming service is Peacock TV, which provides video content for the whole family at some of the lowest prices. To subscribe to them, you should visit the company’s website, and if someone needs preliminary advice, you can contact peacock tv and a support employee will certainly provide it.