Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
daolevo

A Bachelor's Bedok 4 Room Flat

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

:o i have been waiting for someone to buy floor tiles from TB and you did it! :lol::lol:

I kind of regret not getting toilet tiles from TB to overlay my 2 toilets! Will camp and see the outcome of the kitchen & toilet!

On 6/9/2016 at 0:28 AM, yourliverisBLACK3310 said:

The toilet that you hack can extend ? is it allowed?

Yes, you can extend to a certain length and put basin in dry area. your ID has to submit to HDB for approval. You can google HDB site on extending the toilet. 

On 6/9/2016 at 8:58 AM, Daoming Chan said:

Hi daolevo, I notice you bought Samsung Digital door lock from TB. Do you manage to install or configure by urself?

I'm asking my ID to get his electrician to install for me. Will keep you update when it's up. :)

Today I installed the digital letter box lock. Being single and staying alone, I think there is a high chance I would lost my key. So I'm trying to go keyless not only for my main door but also for my letter box.

I got them from An Digital for $159. Very easy, just contact them to choose a date for installation. And this digital lock is easy to use, using 4 numbers of your choice to lock. 

IMG_0674.JPG

IMG_0673.JPG

They have already sealed up my MBR door as I'm connecting MBR with the next room with a barn door. My MBR would be converted into a walk-in wardrobe.

They have put up the MBR toilet wall tiles. These are 300*600 bought from TB. Abit regret using Grey, makes the toilet looks dark. Hopefully the end result would look good. 

They have also start to do plastering. I need this because the old house has wall papers everywhere even on the ceiling. It will look ugly if just paint over. So plastering would be a neater choice. 

Also they have installed my windows. I am not putting any grills cos I want to have a more "open" feel. The windows can be pushed to one side. 

IMG_0636.JPG

IMG_0630.JPG

IMG_0640.JPG

IMG_0643.JPG

IMG_0645.JPG

15 hours ago, daolevo said:

Today I installed the digital letter box lock. Being single and staying alone, I think there is a high chance I would lost my key. So I'm trying to go keyless not only for my main door but also for my letter box.

I got them from An Digital for $159. Very easy, just contact them to choose a date for installation. And this digital lock is easy to use, using 4 numbers of your choice to lock. 

IMG_0674.JPG

IMG_0673.JPG

Hi! Like to find out more about this. Does HDB allow installation of such locks to the mailbox? Is there any drilling involved?

16 hours ago, daolevo said:

IMG_0674.JPG

IMG_0673.JPG

SO COOL! :good:

It's the first time I'm seeing this!

Edited by trcd

For the Samsung dlock, why not get it in SG, the price is almost the same. Don see much saving buying fm TB

Edited by xiang38

They have erected the extended toilet wall. Can't wait to see my wooden cabinet with basin installed. 

They have also covered up the ugly pipes. Can't wait to see my small bath tub installed too. 

IMG_0788.JPG

IMG_0789.JPG

IMG_0790.JPG

IMG_0792.PNG

IMG_0793.PNG

White wall tiles bought from TB not enough because I decided to extend the kitchen cabinet all the way instead of leaving a space for dining table. So have to ask my ID to source for local supplies instead. 

IMG_0760.JPG