Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
daolevo

A Bachelor's Bedok 4 Room Flat

The aircon guys have came to do the necessary trunking for the aircons. I'm getting Daikin system 4. 

Now I know it's better to go 2 trips as 1st trip for the piping and trunking, then 2nd trip for the aircons. They will box up and hide the trunking after that. 

IMG_0748.JPG

IMG_0756.JPG

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have chosen Bluebell White for all my walls (living room, bed rooms and kitchen). Standardise it. 

Not sure if I got the right colour but will have to try. 

IMG_0783.JPG

Today is a busy day. Three sets of contractors - one set working on kitchen cabinet, one set working on aircons, one set working on frosted glass door for my extended MBR toilet. 

It's exciting to see everything slowly taking shapes. And thank goodness I have an ID to take charge of everything so I can continue to work with minimal disruption. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

20 hours ago, Raylowwl said:

Hi,

Can share where you got the toilet glass door and cost? Thanks.

around $430 for the toilet glass door including installation. Not sure who's the contractor as it's under my ID package. 

Hello! I'm really excited to find someone with the same layout as my flat as I am about to embark on my own renovation process. I'm totally loving your kitchen and its cute little fan! I've designed my kitchen to be v similar to yours except I've decided to do away with the top-hung cabinets (to save money!) Can I please find out:

1. the name of the fan and where did you buy it from?

2. the material you use for your kitchen counter top?

3. the source and name of your kitchen cabinet white exterior? Thank you!

So exciting. My lights are up and working fine. My doors are installed. Totally love my track lights. Now the feel is coming...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

On 3 July 2016 at 11:17 AM, kettlebirdnest said:

Hello! I'm really excited to find someone with the same layout as my flat as I am about to embark on my own renovation process. I'm totally loving your kitchen and its cute little fan! I've designed my kitchen to be v similar to yours except I've decided to do away with the top-hung cabinets (to save money!) Can I please find out:

1. the name of the fan and where did you buy it from?

2. the material you use for your kitchen counter top?

3. the source and name of your kitchen cabinet white exterior? Thank you!

I kinda of regretted having such a big kitchen for a single guy. Discover too late that I could actually halve the kitchen into dry and wet area with glass door. Dry area for dining table. 

Bought my fans and storage heater from Tampoi JB. As in the photo.

KompacPlus for my table top. As seen in the photo, I'm using 10.11 colour. 

The rest of the kitchen cabinet is just white. Not sure where the source from cos my ID arranged it. Not sure if he would reveal his sources. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

love the fan. kitchen also very nice but it is a bit big for 1 person...for now. later when you use...probably will get used to the space! did you do a solid sink support? also, what is the glowy green and red thingy

On 04/07/2016 at 7:41 PM, daolevo said:

So exciting. My lights are up and working fine. My doors are installed. Totally love my track lights. Now the feel is coming...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I see an MCO switch! I suppose you'll be doing some automation! Do share your experience:)

Haha yes., even without automation the switches are good to use. I like its soft touch and click click sound. Will set up the automation when I settle in. :)