Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
daolevo

A Bachelor's Bedok 4 Room Flat

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 9 July 2016 at 2:35 AM, daolevo said:

Wifi up. Fridge, washer, oven and bed arrived. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hi, may I know which contractor u r using? Ur house looks nice! 

Hi daolevo,

Is that an Aeratron AE3 fan I see? Is it working well for you?

I read some reviews that the performance of this fan is disappointing as it is pretty weak.

On 18/06/2016 at 3:55 PM, daolevo said:

They have erected the extended toilet wall. Can't wait to see my wooden cabinet with basin installed. 

They have also covered up the ugly pipes. Can't wait to see my small bath tub installed too. 

IMG_0788.JPG

IMG_0789.JPG

IMG_0790.JPG

IMG_0792.PNG

IMG_0793.PNG

Hi, is your bathtub stand alone from TB?

Hi, 

Sorry have not been updating cos I thought nobody read this blog..haha

Anyway renovation done and here are the pics. Moved in for 2 months and so far so good. Enjoying my peaceful time alone. :)

IMG_1573.JPG

IMG_1575.JPG

IMG_1701.JPG

IMG_1702.JPG

IMG_1907.JPG

On 7/2/2016 at 5:29 PM, daolevo said:

around $430 for the toilet glass door including installation. Not sure who's the contractor as it's under my ID package. 

@daolevo does this $430 include dismantling the current door or anything like that? My ID quote us almost $800 for changing our MBR toilet door to frosted glass... the hinge will be made of copper/brass so it will not rust.

Please advise thanks! I'm thinking it's a bit steep!

20 hours ago, ashes02 said:

my bathtub and barn door from TB. The countryside feel basin + cabinet from TB too. The WC not from TB as it was a last min decision to change. So I got it locally. 

6 hours ago, Lazyfatcat007 said:

Nice reno! Envious of your big kitchen... and you can have 2 dining tables... lol

nah..haha it was the same dining table. I pull it out to living room and extended it for house warming. My initial dining table was from TB but one of the corners was badly damaged. So I threw it away and bought the $100+ (extendable) one from IKEA. 

On 10/11/2016 at 0:43 PM, bykaraanne said:

Nice! Thanks for sharing :) 

waiting for rain so I can use my tub, fellow tub buddy. It's been too hot these few days to soak!!! 

I love to soak. Never too hot a day to soak..haha Also when you feel luck isn't that good or got "dirty things" follow you, can cut some wild lemons and inside the tub to soak. Helps cleansing. :P

20 hours ago, Kareen Lee said:

@daolevo does this $430 include dismantling the current door or anything like that? My ID quote us almost $800 for changing our MBR toilet door to frosted glass... the hinge will be made of copper/brass so it will not rust.

Please advise thanks! I'm thinking it's a bit steep!

I think dismantling is another cost included in my hacking down of the toilet wall/door. If you are not hacking wall, then should be cheaper?