Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewA

Granite or Quartz for Kitchen Table Top?

Dear people,

From Fengshui perspective, which type of materials should i choose for my Kitchen Table Top?
Granite or Quartz?

Thanks in advance. =P

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 3:50 PM, AndrewA said:

Dear people,

From Fengshui perspective, which type of materials should i choose for my Kitchen Table Top?
Granite or Quartz?

Thanks in advance. =P

In life, please do not treat every materials to have a FS effect.

You will be very tired.

You should look for practical functionalites, like easy to clean, etc

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 3:06 PM, AndrewA said:

Hello Kalimantan,

Thanks for your advice. What you said is true. =P

Best is to get a maid to clean all materials. Actually maid is your REAL FS MASTER, she cleans up the whole house and fresh air  can move freely !

• Like 1

Time advances taste differs.No Men could be exceptional.

Let $ rests the dust, provided u have $.

If i can afford, i'll use Gold or diamond:D

If u don't have $, there isn't any issue about FS, for survival comes first. So, why is the problem?

• Like 1

for my opinion, kitchen top materials are not issued with FS, but the color YES... :rolleyes: so granite, quartz or solid surface also can.

Normally FS master will "calculate" your 八字,and match the color....:D

• Like 1

On 6/20/2017 at 10:28 PM, Conie Choo said:

for my opinion, kitchen top materials are not issued with FS, but the color YES... :rolleyes: so granite, quartz or solid surface also can.

Normally FS master will "calculate" your 八字,and match the color....:D

In fact, it does,question is how and to what extent and to who (husband,wife, children, older generation within the house).

There are environmental psychology theories that stress the importance and effects of environments to men's psychological state that influencing their decision making process/power. The theories hold that different peoples of different age, race, culture, education level, upbringing, etc,  have different response to same environments and therefore making different decision! Different decisions lead to different destiny.

A person's 'lens' of seeing external world (environments) and decision making are correlated. 

八字 is fixed, environments are changing, one's knowledge/skill/experience also changing.

Once i like rainbow colors, candies of many colors, colorful flowers cheer me up.....after some time, i start going to clubs, observed that white/black/silver cars dominant premises, so I drove only white/black/silver cars. The decision was environmental-submissive, to comply to prevailing norms in order to be within the circle....many many things keep changing and changing but my 八字  remains the same. What does this indicate?

To be a fsm, the first thing he needs to understand human behaviors. Like herding, fears, monkey see monkey do.......