Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RingoChong

Fengshui must/should have for every household

hi all,

New comer to this forum, I have just finished renovating my house 2 weeks ago.. managed to get a good deal from an ID that was referred by a colleague and have some spare cash left...

I have done some research and it seems some of the fengshui items must/should/good to have are as below

- Fortune/wealth pot - for wealth

- Pixiu - to block negative energy / 挡煞

- Crystal pagoda / wenchang tower - for studies ( I have 1 kid )

- Hulu ( harmonious r/s between spouse)

May I know if 3 legged toad with a coin in mouth and the dragon tortoise is advised / or a legit fengshui items? it seems there are contradicting view on these 2 items..

I aim to do more research on different forums before I decide on going with FS master or just purchase the blessed items and place them myself, thanks to all inputs !

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
5 hours ago, RingoChong said:

hi all,

New comer to this forum, I have just finished renovating my house 2 weeks ago.. managed to get a good deal from an ID that was referred by a colleague and have some spare cash left...

I have done some research and it seems some of the fengshui items must/should/good to have are as below

- Fortune/wealth pot - for wealth

- Pixiu - to block negative energy / 挡煞

- Crystal pagoda / wenchang tower - for studies ( I have 1 kid )

- Hulu ( harmonious r/s between spouse)

May I know if 3 legged toad with a coin in mouth and the dragon tortoise is advised / or a legit fengshui items? it seems there are contradicting view on these 2 items..

I aim to do more research on different forums before I decide on going with FS master or just purchase the blessed items and place them myself, thanks to all inputs !

I thought hulu is for removing bad chi and storing wealth?

on that note, nowadays its easy to get the items but not easy to find a credible source to kai guang / bless the item. did you not check the fengshui before your renovation?

40 minutes ago, kelvintzy said:

I thought hulu is for removing bad chi and storing wealth?

on that note, nowadays its easy to get the items but not easy to find a credible source to kai guang / bless the item. did you not check the fengshui before your renovation?

thanks for your reply.

I am not exactly sure about hulu but it seems it can be catered to different purpose depending on how it is being 开光 and where it is placed

I didn't consider fengshui at the stage of renovation to be honest, because when I was comparing across the 3-4 IDs, most of them would deplete my budget meant for reno, luckily my colleague introduced the one she used.. so im now left with a pretty nice amount and I thought y not do fengshui now.

I am not looking into erecting partition or destroying my built in cabinet now for fenghsui, I just wanna place a few fengshui items , a few core and blessed ones onto the different spots  (文昌位, 化煞位, 聚宝位, etc )

you can try carousell. there is a seller anggugu. his items are mostly blessed and not very ex..recently bought something from him and had some good yield :D

thanks Kelvintzy !! I will check it out..

any advise from other forummers? or other places (online / shops) I can check out blessed items with lesser consultation? reason is because I am not intending to make any changes to current layout or setup of the house (no addition cabinet or partition, or destroying anything that is currently there)

hi ringochong,

actually feng shui is an art where to use everyday items and the arrangement of things in ur house to get the best positive energy and luck etc. to me (or my fengshui master), there is no need to specifically go and buy those toads or hulu or other artifacts. cos the fengshui master says, they uses arrangement and colour and everyday items to bring out positive energy. example are like, instead, of the wealth pot, they will ask u to buy a piggy bank and put at that specific spot etc. 

of cos there are some that will ask u to buy stuff like the toad, some crystals, but as long as one is comfortable, why not? :)

On 02/06/2016 at 7:40 PM, kangeroo168 said:

hi ringochong,

actually feng shui is an art where to use everyday items and the arrangement of things in ur house to get the best positive energy and luck etc. to me (or my fengshui master), there is no need to specifically go and buy those toads or hulu or other artifacts. cos the fengshui master says, they uses arrangement and colour and everyday items to bring out positive energy. example are like, instead, of the wealth pot, they will ask u to buy a piggy bank and put at that specific spot etc. 

of cos there are some that will ask u to buy stuff like the toad, some crystals, but as long as one is comfortable, why not? :)

thank you for your reply brother kangeroo. i fully agree with what you say.. we should fit the fengshui items to our house, and not fit our house to the fengshui..

i am actually going for a "stealth" home equipped with fengshui, meaning to say, if they can be un-noticeable, better..

my friend's bomb shelter has a huge chinese vertical painting hung onto the door, looks so out of the place and weird and he said it was for "fengshui".. im not going that direction..

fengshui = 自然.... 自然 = comfortable.. and That... is not comfortable to me, hahaha

i am also deeply interested in using colours to represent the 5 elements to better balance out one's bazi.. but i shall dive into that after i settle the fengshui stuff.. im sure i will seek your guidance soon :D

On 03/06/2016 at 0:34 PM, kalimantan said:

to me, buy and enjoy whatever you like. Happy winning in 4d and toto.

you are right brother, anything pleasing to one's eye make the owner more comfortable/happy, raising one's spirit

as people always says.... 人逢喜事精神爽

when one is always happy, he/she attracts positive things !!

On 02/06/2016 at 5:46 PM, kelvintzy said:

you can try carousell. there is a seller anggugu. his items are mostly blessed and not very ex..recently bought something from him and had some good yield :D

i owe you one BIG one brother, THANK YOU

i always buy toto/4d but never had any luck.. i cannot explain why, and  somehow i went to buy a wealth pot from your said online seller ( i didnt plan to do so early anyway, not at least without more research )

meet him yesterday morning, had a lengthy chat, seeked a lot of advises (still not sure if good or not, LOL) and he advised me where to place the pot.

i just msg him I kenna around 5 and i am going to give him a treat, he said no need, the luck is mine..!!!!! :) 

ringochong1.JPG

ringochong2.JPG

Looks interesting.. I too have a ju bao pen at home and was given to me by my colleague during house warming. Think of it now, maybe it was not blessed but double up as an ornament.. 

Wonder how effective is effective since they say fengshui is symbolic? Seems like whether a item is blessed or not makes a difference. Maybe I shall hunt for a new one soon :)

according to the seller Ju bao pen must have certain mixture of crystal, coins etc. he also gave me a specific timing to place the item. not sure if it can be scientifically explained by energy etc. but it did brought about some favourable results.. haha

Actually I got one from Ringo's seller around end of June.. was skeptical ......but whatever.. heck it..

Got it, placed it upon advise .. didn't ask much and waited..nothing..... bought more.. nothing..

Last week. BOOM.

Second and third prize haha..

2 consecutive draw. messaged seller to treat him coffee.. he said no need and  told me to just post a review on the place I found him from so here it is..

20160805_102901.jpg

20160805_103004_jpg_32c94299c91f35db152cdbb1522317a3.jpg

Edited by CosmetiCage

all numbers are random. therefore it has nothing to do with fs items.

I never put anything, also kenna 4d ...so how ?

Edited by kalimantan