Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
loafer

New HDB flat floorplan and converting it to 3D model?

This is our second HDB unit. As I recalled we were issued floorplan when we collected our keys many years ago, but this time round, it does not come as standard. Or am I missing something?

Anyone? Can we request it or do we have pay HDB?

And if I did managed to get the floorplan, is there anyone in Singapore that can convert it to a 3d model which I can edit with CAD software or something?

Hope to find some answers or pointers here.

Thanks! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, I am a new freelance designer, I offer 3D visualization services too; Converted a pdf plan into a 3D perspective plan before. I specialize in Revit(BIM) and Sketch Up. I am contactable at 97773960 or benasd96@gmail.com

3D_View_5.jpg

if the floorplan can be downloaded, it should come with the measurements already. last I passed my floorplan without measurement to my ID he drafted out both 2D and 3D for me FOC. think he needs it to come out with a quotation and purpose of discussion as well. hdb floor plan can be downloaded at hdb website for $5