Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi All, 

Here is one of my ongoing projects @Waterway Cascadia. Here are some of the exisiting site photo. I will be updating more of the ongoing works soon. 

DSC04712.JPG

DSC04716.JPG

DSC04721.JPG

DSC04722.JPG

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi All, 

Here are some of the progress after the 1st coat of painting is done. This time round we will be painting the timber skirting and door frame black. The living and dining area will eventually be overlay with vinyl tiles to match the whole concept. 

IMG_20160504_164708.jpg

IMG_20160504_164738.jpg

IMG_20160504_164752.jpg

IMG_20160504_165109.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

My BTO design is very familiar to yours. May I know what are the rect L shape dimension space besides the kitchen? Looks like about 1.6m x 1.8m. Can pm your ID? Thanks.  

Edited by infinity2015

18 hours ago, infinity2015 said:

My BTO design is very familiar to yours. May I know what are the rect L shape dimension space besides the kitchen? Looks like about 1.6m x 1.8m. Can pm your ID? Thanks.  

Hi, 

The space is about 1.5m X 1.8m. Actually I am the ID myself and this is one of my going project now. I will PM my contact over. Thanks.

On 09/07/2016 at 10:58 PM, Del8 said:

Hi TS, can share what is the white paint number series for your living room?

Thank you.

Hi Del8, 

The paint we used for the living room is from Nippon 5037. It is actually a very light grey.