Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

looks wonderful ! May I know what do you do if the dining area is very hot (will it makes sense if I put a ceiling fan above the dining table)? Can cover the gas pipe in the kitchen? Lastly, it is possible to add a sliding door inside (not outside) your toilets? Thanks. 

On 28/08/2016 at 8:46 AM, infinity2015 said:

looks wonderful ! May I know what do you do if the dining area is very hot (will it makes sense if I put a ceiling fan above the dining table)? Can cover the gas pipe in the kitchen? Lastly, it is possible to add a sliding door inside (not outside) your toilets? Thanks. 

Hi infinity2015,

You can definitely install a ceiling above your dining area to circulate the airflow.

For the gas pipe normally you can box up using the ceiling Lbox or cover with carpentry works.  

It will not be advisable to install the sliding door inside, not sure what kind of door you are looking but it would probably be difficult to maintain the sliding mechanism hardware over the long run. 

Quick question, any reason on why the space area above the fridge is covered? Is that also a cabinet space used for storage?

23 hours ago, Alpc said:

Quick question, any reason on why the space area above the fridge is covered? Is that also a cabinet space used for storage?

Hi, 

Yes there is a top hung cabinet above the fridge. I have also PM you regarding your enquiry. Thanks.

hi junlong, may i know if standard size kitchen cabinet's depth is 600mm? It seems that most coutertop is sold 600mm, 601-900mm and above 900mm. One more thing we customise dining table using quartz? thanks. 

On 09/09/2016 at 6:54 AM, infinity2015 said:

hi junlong, may i know if standard size kitchen cabinet's depth is 600mm? It seems that most coutertop is sold 600mm, 601-900mm and above 900mm. One more thing we customise dining table using quartz? thanks. 

Hi, 

Yes for kitchen counter top the depth is normally 600mm. You can definitely customise your dining table using quartz but the price per foot run will increase if your depth is more than 600mm.