Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dean

Any fengshui master recommended?

My career and health doesn't work well. The corner unit is Muslim family. They put 3 objects in the corridor, especially the duck mouth pointing at my main door. My unit is next to corner unit. I can pm you the picture.

It seem like forcing me to sell away my house, bad or no luck.

Am I really pang dang about this?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 6/29/2018 at 3:30 PM, loverofcar said:

I recommended this guy Master Tank in a separate thread which I find not bad.

This geomancer master tank  even my children's and relatives are  using him in their own homes. It been a great and long number of years.

Can see that he is very popular. But honestly, he is very friendly and hate superstition. Just like he say, you can call him anytime and he will reply.

No regrets. But be shocked abit when he explain to you what fengshui and what is superstition. I myself did. 

On 5/21/2019 at 8:14 PM, Mrsliu said:

This geomancer master tank  even my children's and relatives are  using him in their own homes. It been a great and long number of years.

Can see that he is very popular. But honestly, he is very friendly and hate superstition. Just like he say, you can call him anytime and he will reply.

No regrets. But be shocked abit when he explain to you what fengshui and what is superstition. I myself did. 

Hello Mrs Liu, are you able to pm me his price for bazi reading? Thank you ?

Hi! Would appreciate if you could pm me his contact too, thanks!

Hi! Would be great if you could share his contact with me too, thanks in advance! 

On 12/9/2019 at 5:25 PM, Caca said:

Hi! Would be great if you could share his contact with me too, thanks in advance! 

On 6/29/2018 at 3:30 PM, loverofcar said:

I recommended this guy Master Tank in a separate thread which I find not bad.

Sorry missed messages. Just whatapp him at 6593428882. He is very easy to talk to, no air and friendly.

On 12/30/2020 at 7:16 PM, Mrsliu said:

Sorry missed messages. Just whatapp him at 6593428882. He is very easy to talk to, no air and friendly.

Not bad personally.  Engaged him after reading  some other comments from other threads and other forums.  Explained very well, easy to talk to like a friend.

Thanks for introductions.