Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

3 hours ago, aicila said:

Hi, the carpentry works look good. I'm also looking out for affordable and reliable contractor. Able to pm me on the contact? Thanks! :)

Hi @aicila PMed you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Honeylee, glad your house turns out nicely.

Yes, hiccups are sure to come up along the way, glad James came to the rescue ^^

On 11 July 2016 at 1:02 AM, Reiken said:

Hi Honeylee, glad your house turns out nicely.

Yes, hiccups are sure to come up along the way, glad James came to the rescue ^^

Hi Reiken, lotsa hiccups actually.... U r really lucky if James is fully in charge or your house.

He's really experienced and pays attention to details.

On 11 July 2016 at 0:55 PM, yellowteacups said:

hi! nice to see your dream house coming together! may i know where is your sofa from? and how much does it cost pls? thanks!! 

‪hi @yellowteacups we got it from castlery!

love their furniture! Its about $1100 if im not wrong.

Finally handover....

After all the sweat stress & leaves taken.

Taking a good break from it and slowly moving in. Everything feels so surreal!

Sharing photos in bits & pieces when got inspirition :) 

image.jpeg

On 9 July 2016 at 10:37 PM, Honeylee said:

Handover delayed by 2 days at the moment as painting works got mistake and not well communicated. There are paint drips everywhere in parts of our home and not cleaned up.

Protective flooring also not used and we asked why, E said to help us save cost.

Its good but shouldnt our opinion be seeked first?

Many small items like door knobs etc. Etc. not done and even shelving we got from ikea only up today.

Was wondering why the handover date needed to be postponed but we were still told its today as promised.

We have already made plans for cleaning today, tomorrow and all items to come in on Monday and E told us our gas, toilet mirrors, shower ledge & painting can only complete on Tues(which we did not take leave for).

sigh...

When boss James came he came to check and reminded on the door knobs to be changed and 2 of our kitchen cabinet doors were scratched so he brought back to change.

James boss to the rescue!

He also made arrangement for painter to finish the painting works tomorrow before everything delivers on Monday. Seems he is the one who can make everything possible.

Our sofa, dining table & dining bench have arrived. Mum did the cleaning of whole house while the hub has to go for work after making the drilling arrangements. Thank god!

image.jpeg

Hey congrats!! Your place looks nicely done up, and I see that you've got nice pendant lights over the dining area!

My painting job was a nightmare too. Still waiting for it to be resolved. Not sure WHY it is so difficult to protect the flooring and ensure that the work is done properly. Honestly, I could have done the same kind of ****ty work for free and painted the place myself. *chill*

Btw, the kitchen wall is tiled up partially?

17 hours ago, Honeylee said:

Hi Reiken, lotsa hiccups actually.... U r really lucky if James is fully in charge or your house.

He's really experienced and pays attention to details.

Does James take charge? Cos mine also handled by Edmund... lol.. and yes, just found a major problem..

2 hours ago, Reiken said:

Does James take charge? Cos mine also handled by Edmund... lol.. and yes, just found a major problem..

He doesn't, you got any issue just call him and liase with him...

That's what I didn't do till a lot of hiccups come up.

Some of them are very simple stuff like painting colour, changing of door knobs, coordination of our items to come in, and planning the flow of project and what is needed. One thing that we minded the most is our vinyl not protected throughout and got paints etc. here and there. Its too hard to spot since whole hall & 2 rooms are all vinyl. Really tiring.

Now we kinda "learnt our lesson".

James is very prompt in carrying out or rectifying problems and can give good ideas/solutions.

On 9 July 2016 at 10:37 PM, Honeylee said:

Handover delayed by 2 days at the moment as painting works got mistake and not well communicated. There are paint drips everywhere in parts of our home and not cleaned up.

Protective flooring also not used and we asked why, E said to help us save cost.

Its good but shouldnt our opinion be seeked first?

Many small items like door knobs etc. Etc. not done and even shelving we got from ikea only up today.

Was wondering why the handover date needed to be postponed but we were still told its today as promised.

We have already made plans for cleaning today, tomorrow and all items to come in on Monday and E told us our gas, toilet mirrors, shower ledge & painting can only complete on Tues(which we did not take leave for).

sigh...

When boss James came he came to check and reminded on the door knobs to be changed and 2 of our kitchen cabinet doors were scratched so he brought back to change.

James boss to the rescue!

He also made arrangement for painter to finish the painting works tomorrow before everything delivers on Monday. Seems he is the one who can make everything possible.

Our sofa, dining table & dining bench have arrived. Mum did the cleaning of whole house while the hub has to go for work after making the drilling arrangements. Thank god!

image.jpeg

Hi there,

ur house looks nice! Can u pm me the contact details for James? Thanks!

Can you advise on how you feel for the overall carpentry finishing? How long did they take to complete your house? As I just bot my resale 5room and we intend to do a major hacked down and rewiring and stuffs. But we really hope to get a contractor that can do good finishing work. Can pm me the contact and company details etc? Thank you so much.

kellydaz@hotmail.com