Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi fellow members, looking for ID and came across Interior Doctor, would any recommend them or have any feedback on their work? It'll be best if any of you guys had experience in engaging them! It'll be crucial before I can make my final decision! Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi fellow member, here's my feedback on them with my heartfelt words.

I have rated them on the following:

Completion time = I would readily say almost all but not most let me know they require no less than 8 weeks to do up home which by then of time I would say is decent till I looked for them that it will take just <6 weeks. 

Expectation: Within the given evaluated measure of $ and time, they've surpassed my desires with overpowering results and I'm super happy I've contacted them and gave them my first home to handle with. 

Reliabilty and Responsibility = Very Satisfied ( I had just burn through 20k or more for the remodel yet regardless of this sum, he stopped by every now and then to screen the advancement. There were some small observation for me to catch up with him. 

Value: Would be rather competitive in the wake of contrasting and a couple of IDs and I loved the way that he regularly give additional administrations at no extra expenses and there is no covered up and additional costs that is included when the citation contract has been agreed upon. This is reliable with the encounters of my companions whom I have alluded to him.

-Ken.

My home was renovated by them too!. Really fantastic job and responsive!

Customers services also one of the best i ever shortlisted the other time.

No regrets!