Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dinoxp

Bad experience with this reno contractor

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

If there is a designer, the designer will be the one co-ordinating. Many times, home owners do not realise that when they work with a contractor directly, they will be the one co-ordinating. Your contractor was unable to produce drawings, because drawings are usually produced by the designer, and not the contractor.

On 6/13/2016 at 11:11 AM, huggermonster said:

hey bro can PM me the name of the company and the guy u engage as well?

I have pm you.

11 hours ago, nerrad said:

If there is a designer, the designer will be the one co-ordinating. Many times, home owners do not realise that when they work with a contractor directly, they will be the one co-ordinating. Your contractor was unable to produce drawings, because drawings are usually produced by the designer, and not the contractor.

Thank for highlighting. 

Before I engaged this contractor for my reno, he has showed case his stuff and his coordinating plan, and even indicated that 2D drawing will be provided upon request. We trust him so much but end up with disappointment and regret. 

For drawing, we only request for 2D drawing and didn't except ID standard. As I believe all contractors will need the drawing with measurement to build the furniture. We even provide sample design and photo to him to prevent any mis-understanding.

All I can said is a very painful experience learn.