Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I renovated my BTO 4-room flat last year with Teng Hong Renovate. It is a small family run business and the owner is very down to earth and easygoing. 

Edited by muffin123

Hi.  I am from WTY Design.  We have been established for 2 years now and specializes in HDB renovation works.  You may PM me for a discussion to explore options and free quotation.  No obligations. 

On 6/16/2016 at 6:58 PM, 123DAISY said:

I am going to renovate my home..any recommended renovation contractor? 

Thankssssss

PMed you my contractor's contact. He's very good in renovation. Do check him out.

Just got my bto recently, like everyone, i was having a hard time to decide whether should i hire a contractor/id. Approach different contractors & ids, I finally settle down with this responsible chinese contractor. He meet me for more than 8 times to explain to me the different materials & works that will be done as I am rather fussy :P He had work in the industry for more than 30 years, done hdb, condo, commercial & landed and is very patience to source for the stuff that i wanted. He does not have a hdb license but the materials he used is all according to hdb laws & if hacking is involved, his partners (hdb licensed) will be the one doing the hacking to ensure all will be fine. For a 4-room flat, a 33k+ quote is reasonable to me as I had choose some good materials for my housing. Would definitely recommend this contractor as he will provide some cabinets drawing and give good advice which i think is better than some ids. 

Can pm me for his contact!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ChrisTanNK said:

Just got my bto recently, like everyone, i was having a hard time to decide whether should i hire a contractor/id. Approach different contractors & ids, I finally settle down with this responsible chinese contractor. He meet me for more than 8 times to explain to me the different materials & works that will be done as I am rather fussy :P He had work in the industry for more than 30 years, done hdb, condo, commercial & landed and is very patience to source for the stuff that i wanted. He does not have a hdb license but the materials he used is all according to hdb laws & if hacking is involved, his partners (hdb licensed) will be the one doing the hacking to ensure all will be fine. For a 4-room flat, a 33k+ quote is reasonable to me as I had choose some good materials for my housing. Would definitely recommend this contractor as he will provide some cabinets drawing and give good advice which i think is better than some ids. 

Can pm me for his contact!

hello,

can pm or email your contractor's details to nas1788@hotmail.com?

thank you!

I had a very good contractor as well, because I wanted to have the Scandinavian look and feel. My overall budget was $20K, and he did it successfully for me. 

Can PM me if u want his contact. 

• Like 1

On 14 July 2016 at 1:39 PM, kakipo said:

I had a very good contractor as well, because I wanted to have the Scandinavian look and feel. My overall budget was $20K, and he did it successfully for me. 

Can pm or email his contact to nas1788@hotmail.com? Thanks!

On 7/14/2016 at 1:39 PM, kakipo said:

Hi,

Can pm your contractor details? Thanks

• Like 1

On 7/13/2016 at 0:15 PM, jordonchong said:

I can recommed to my contractor as well. They are a family run company with HDB licensed and over 30+ years of in house workers. My new flat was pretty well done by them. Thumb up for them 

hi can you PM me his contacts :) any photos to share with us too? THanks!

On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 1:39 PM, kakipo said:

Hi Kakipo, 

Can pm me your contractor details? Thank you :)

Does yr contractor have hdb licence? 

Your reno was for 4room hdb flat?

On 7/14/2016 at 1:39 PM, kakipo said:

can pm me please - jq_2703@hotmail.com 

On 7/13/2016 at 0:15 PM, jordonchong said:

I can recommed to my contractor as well. They are a family run company with HDB licensed and over 30+ years of in house workers. My new flat was pretty well done by them. Thumb up for them 

hi, can pm me the contractor details please, - jq_2703@hotmail.com