Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

On 10/30/2017 at 3:14 PM, Jaslin85 said:

Hi All,

I have a very good contractor who had done u my house and as well as most of my relative house. He had in this trade for more than 30 years. and he hand one himself for some of then works. For materials he will sure provide us with the best materials and as for workmanship me and my relative will not be worried because he had his own group of workers. A good contractor, their after sales service is also must be consider. normally cheap price there will be no after sales service. Most important there is no hidden cost after the contract is signed. for those who interested to get my contractor detail please do PM me and i will tell you more about him. 

kindly share the contractor contact, thank you

tuckyen1982@gmail.com

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 7/14/2016 at 1:39 PM, kakipo said:

I had a very good contractor as well, because I wanted to have the Scandinavian look and feel. My overall budget was $20K, and he did it successfully for me. 

Can PM me if u want his contact. 

kindly share the contractor contact, thank you

tuckyen1982@gmail.com

I had a very good contractor as well, because I wanted to have the Scandinavian look and feel. My overall budget was $20K, and he did it successfully for me. 

kindly share the contractor contact, thank you and cheers

On ‎30‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:14 PM, Jaslin85 said:

Hi All,

I have a very good contractor who had done u my house and as well as most of my relative house. He had in this trade for more than 30 years. and he hand one himself for some of then works. For materials he will sure provide us with the best materials and as for workmanship me and my relative will not be worried because he had his own group of workers. A good contractor, their after sales service is also must be consider. normally cheap price there will be no after sales service. Most important there is no hidden cost after the contract is signed. for those who interested to get my contractor detail please do PM me and i will tell you more about him. 

Hi Jaslin, can send me your contractor's contact at sabrina.ng@gmail.com? Thanks!

Hi there, I am keen to check this contractor out. Can you pass me the contact of the recommended contractor? PM to sonia.hundal82@gmail.com.

Thank you!

Pm me pls:)

The small family business paid-up capital is $100. Their business is not good... not cheap than others... cannot do simple custom furniture from their own small carpenter shop..... They sub contract works to many contractors because they do not know how to renovate the house except wood cabinets. The cabin soft-closer hinges are easy to rust and hinges did not insert into wood because no holes 35mm diameter was drilled for inserting the hinges... cannot even fix all my doors to close and to lock! 

So what so good about small renovators. To compare 10 fingers versus the last finger is what I gave.

We supply technical wall panel and provide installation services and also have contractor, ID works. First pricing for all supplying.

Do not hesitate to contact us at 6935 0976 or whatspp 8543 7018 or to get an exceptional price.

On 7/13/2016 at 2:33 PM, ChrisTanNK said:

Just got my bto recently, like everyone, i was having a hard time to decide whether should i hire a contractor/id. Approach different contractors & ids, I finally settle down with this responsible chinese contractor. He meet me for more than 8 times to explain to me the different materials & works that will be done as I am rather fussy :P He had work in the industry for more than 30 years, done hdb, condo, commercial & landed and is very patience to source for the stuff that i wanted. He does not have a hdb license but the materials he used is all according to hdb laws & if hacking is involved, his partners (hdb licensed) will be the one doing the hacking to ensure all will be fine. For a 4-room flat, a 33k+ quote is reasonable to me as I had choose some good materials for my housing. Would definitely recommend this contractor as he will provide some cabinets drawing and give good advice which i think is better than some ids. 

Can pm me for his contact!

Hi Chris, can send the contractor's contact to my email jordaneng@hotmail.my thank you.

hi, can PM me the contractor details at makiosiow@gmail.com. Thank