Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tek888

Moving to New Home

Hi,

I am moving to a new tiny 2 bedroom private apt soon and considering whether to engage a feng shui master.

Many years ago, we got a feng shui master to see our 5room flat, cos my kid was weak and got sick all the time.  He suggested to put some coins, water fountain and hulu, etc.  Totally no need to move furniture or hack walls.  but we lost his contact after so many years.

All these years, my kid's health improved but my wife become more sickly.  My work also not plain smooth....so considering getting another feng shui master for our coming new home.

Can anyone recommend a good feng shui master that you personally have tried before and worked for you?  Preferably no need to do major changes to my home....similar to my previous feng shui master.

thank you 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 8:17 AM, tek888 said:

Hi,

I am moving to a new tiny 2 bedroom private apt soon and considering whether to engage a feng shui master.

Many years ago, we got a feng shui master to see our 5room flat, cos my kid was weak and got sick all the time.  He suggested to put some coins, water fountain and hulu, etc.  Totally no need to move furniture or hack walls.  but we lost his contact after so many years.

All these years, my kid's health improved but my wife become more sickly.  My work also not plain smooth....so considering getting another feng shui master for our coming new home.

Can anyone recommend a good feng shui master that you personally have tried before and worked for you?  Preferably no need to do major changes to my home....similar to my previous feng shui master.

thank you 

Congrats on condo purchase !

There are many FS masters in SG. Since you already bought your place, most are already fixed. I guess what you want to improve on are the internals without major reno (I also don't like major reno, very headache)

Please take your time to choose or you can PM me and I will recommend. Please also read the forum and ask OTHER forum members to recommend as well.

I am not affliated to any FS master

Thank you Kalimantan :)

Actually I have read through some of the threads here and getting a bit confused...so asking for advice from people who have really tried a certain fengshui master and it worked for them.

Will drop you a PM soon.  

World is full of silly people.

Stay for at least a year and see what happen then decide what to do. 

Practically, move to new place involve changes of old habits and forming new habits.

Should be more of excitement than anxiety and uncertainties.

Edited by bepgof