Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

12 hours ago, yourliverisBLACK3310 said:

Grats on your new home ! Very nice blog you have done up, same as your house that beautiful!

Thank you so much.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 3:04 PM, Candy Tan said:

@steffie hi steffie, can you email me the list and details of the contractors you used? And Mr Tan's contact too! thank you very much!

candyt.misc@gmail.com

Hi Candy, I've emailed you.

On 15/09/2016 at 8:05 AM, steffie said:

Thanks for the tip! So interesting to be using a stainless steel cleaner on a solid surface top! Will try it this weekend. :yeah:

Hey Steffie!

just wanted to drop in and tell you this because last week a dreaded mooncake box stained my counter pink. Like a 3-inch size stain? 

I left the magic countertop spray foam on it overnight, cleaned it up with melamine sponge and it's gone. Like magic literally.

just wanted to tell u this in case it works for you. Remember to try in an inconspicuous area first since yours is not the same color as mine. But seriously MAGIC!

19 hours ago, bykaraanne said:

Hey Steffie!

just wanted to drop in and tell you this because last week a dreaded mooncake box stained my counter pink. Like a 3-inch size stain? 

I left the magic countertop spray foam on it overnight, cleaned it up with melamine sponge and it's gone. Like magic literally.

just wanted to tell u this in case it works for you. Remember to try in an inconspicuous area first since yours is not the same color as mine. But seriously MAGIC!

Wow! No kidding! 

I bought the stainless steel cleaner and tried it over the weekend. Very effective. I even used whatever was left on the cloth to wipe the tap and fridge... hahah... now I've got a really clean kitchen.

But have yet to be able to find the Magic countertop spray though. Will try another of those household item store this weekend. :yeah:

1 hour ago, steffie said:

Wow! No kidding! 

I bought the stainless steel cleaner and tried it over the weekend. Very effective. I even used whatever was left on the cloth to wipe the tap and fridge... hahah... now I've got a really clean kitchen.

But have yet to be able to find the Magic countertop spray though. Will try another of those household item store this weekend. :yeah:

Think only selffix have :) 

6 hours ago, bykaraanne said:

Think only selffix have :) 

No wonder... hahha.... I went to Homefix and Kimable. Thanks for that. Will check Selffix out this weekend.

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 4:10 PM, SgUltraman said:

Hi Steffie,

Appreciate if you can pm me all the shortlisted contractors

Thanks in advance !

Hi there, I've PM'ed you.