Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

11 hours ago, hazelnut09 said:

Hi steffie, can pm me the contacts of your shortlisted contractors as well as the handyman contact? I would also know how much it cost for you to fix back your wall. Thanks!

Hi there, I have PM'ed you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Good that you got the right experienced contractor to do up your nice butterfly cave. I would be very grateful to u if you could spare some time to pm me the contact details of the 4 contratcors you shortlisted in your post.

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 6:48 PM, Razor Rahman said:

Hi,

Good that you got the right experienced contractor to do up your nice butterfly cave. I would be very grateful to u if you could spare some time to pm me the contact details of the 4 contratcors you shortlisted in your post.

Hi Rahman, I've just pm'ed you.

23 hours ago, buzzer said:

hi steffie, i just engage ronald as well

That's great, Buzzer. He's a reliable and honest contractor. Good luck with your reno. :yeah:

1 hour ago, Taimi said:

Hi steffie, could you please pm me your list of shortlisted contractors' contacts as well as that of Frank's? Thank you! 

Hi Taimi, I've PM'ed you. Good luck.

On 31/08/2016 at 8:04 PM, steffie said:

Another reason that many people are afraid to buy furniture from Taobao is because they are worried about assembling it. And I think it's a fair concern because I was concerned too. That was until I found out that I could engage professional handymen to do it for a marginal fee.

After my 2-hour episode assembling the study room TV console, I decided to engage Mr Tan to assemble the rest of my wooden furniture, regardless of how easy it looked. I had gotten his contact from Renotalk, as usual. And like all the wonderful recommendations that I had gotten off Renotalk, this was a good one as well too.

Mr Tan hung my Calla lilies dining room painting, drilled the clothes hanger stub behind the doors of all 3 bedrooms and assembled 2 bedside tables in the MBR, the dining table, my son’s single bed as well as the TV console in the living room.

He came with 3 others so the job was completed in no time, except for the dining table. He was very nice and very experienced too.

There were problems with the dining table. There was a long crack on the leg and the seller forgot to include the screws to hold the legs to the table top (roll eyes). Mr Tan sealed up the crack (such that now you can barely see it), drove out to get the screws and then came back after his dinner to assemble it. Such professionalism.

Can email me all the shortlisted contractors to stanley_yap2004@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks.

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 0:52 AM, gxf81 said:

Hi steffie,

Do you mind pm me the contacts of your shortlisted contractors as well as the handyman contact?

Thank you.

Hi there, I've just PM'ed you

8 hours ago, stanley1980 said:

Can email me all the shortlisted contractors to stanley_yap2004@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks.

Hi Stanley, I've just emailed you.