Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

never ever get anything from My digilock pte ltd  #mydigitallock Terrible services! Supposed to install my doors today. Called me yesterday and tell me about the delay. Initially, they trying to bs me by saying it was due to my delayed confirmation of the door selection! I have confirmed my selection on the day I placed my deposit which is back in May! They left me with no choice but to accommodate to their schedule! Long story short, they just trying to bs me in whichever and whatever ways they can. 

Always be honest to your customer. Don't bs and trying ways and means to find excuses on your mistake

Convo between me and #mydigilock : 
Monday @10.23am 
Gal 1 : I'm sorry. There is an delay in the door installation becos of your delayed selection of the door. It can only be installed next week 
Me : next week? This is only the beginning of the week! Besides, I have selected my door on the day I placed my order. 
Gal 1 : I'm sorry but the factory has some delay. 
Me : can you arrange the earliest slot to install the doors? Like end of this week? 
Gal 1 : I'll check and call you back
Monday @ 11.46am
Gal 2 : I'm sorry. We are calling you to inform you there is a delay for the door installation due to the factory shipment.. Blah blah blah 
Me : I know. Someone called me earlier to inform me about the delay. Can you arrange it earlier? My ID is handing over the keys to me on Monday. I need the guys to touch up after installation. 
Gal 2 : I'll check and call you back. 
Monday @ 12.57pm 
Gal 2 : I'm sorry. We are calling you to inform you there is a delay for the door installation due to the factory shipment.. Blah blah blah 
Me : I'm aware of that. You guys had called me twice already. 
Gal 2: we can only install on 29 (next wed).. And that's the earliest we can arrange. 
Me : please do it earlier. I need this to be up by Monday. 
Gal 2 : I have checked with my installer guy, there is no touch up to be done after installation. Your ID guy no need to come back again. 
Me : so are you expecting me to stay without toilet doors and letting you in to install when I stay in there? 
Gal 2 : I'll check and call you back later. 
Monday @ 1.31pm 
Gal 3 : we need to go on site to measure again as you have not lay the tiles back then.. To have a better measurement... We have to go on site. 
Me : now you're telling me you need to measure again?! Meaning you have not started the fabrication of the doors?! 
Gal 3 : yes. It is better to have the space measured again.. It's ok if you don't want us to go on site for re-measurement. We can proceed with the fabrication. 
Me : when can you go down to measure? Today? 
Gal 3 : the earliest we can arrange is tomorrow (tues), 6pm. 
Me : what?! You expect me or my ID guy to be there at 6 to open the door for you?! Can't you arrange it today or earlier tomorrow? 
Gal 3 : I'm sorry. That's the earliest available time slot
Me : my ID guy won't be free tomorrow evening at all. You can't expect people to stay there to wait for you. 
Gal 3 : I'll check and call you back. 
** no one call me after this **
Today @ 2.30pm ( I called them) 
Me : you guys suppose to call me to confirm the measurement time but no one called. 
Gal ? : we are going down tomorrow (Wed @ 6pm). 
Me : what?! Yesterday you said measurement done today and now you're telling me tomorrow?!?! 
Gal ? : we have confirmed with your ID guy. He said he won't be available today, hence we are arranging it tomorrow at 6pm. 
Me : ok. Fine. 
** I've checked with my ID guy..after ending the call with them, and NO ONE called him at all** 
Today @ 2.51pm
Me : I've confirmed with my ID guy. NO ONE called him. How can you arrange and confirm the timing without checking with me/him?! 
Gal ? : yes yes. We call him at 9688... (That's my number!) yesterday and he said arrange tomorrow. 
Me : you're getting more and more ridiculous! This is MY NUMBER and my ID guy wasn't with me yesterday! Don't give me all these bs! I don't care what you gonna do. I hope I don't hear any nonsensical excuses from you again. 
Conclusion : I sound like a man? And they are trying all ways and means to BS! 

Edited by amyelke

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

There are many bad eggs in this industry. Please be careful of this "interior designer" by the name of Eugene Tan. (Mobile 9***3882). 

Uses alot of vulgarities and threats of violence. Police report was made against him. He also claimed some lower grade supplier is a partner of the company when it is not (probably to get commission from the supplier). Very unethical and gangster behavior. He jumps around to various different ID firms so I will not state the ID company name. 

f1.jpg

12540806_10153872410869127_5398023885057373480_n.jpg