Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hello, I am looking to do up my first and very own BTO together with my hubby and went thru long hours of discussions with a few IDs.. And managed to shortlist a few companies. Still deciding between engaging my own seperate contractors or ID instead.. My hubby and I are very tedious and "ngiao" in this kind of situations and we both had a hard time trying to agree with themes and such, however this is my first home so I want it to "WOW" for myself.. but still boils down to the pricing and if possible ID's which are experienced in doing Modern-themed homes.. Went thru a few portfolios but nothing really fancy caught me and my hubby's eye and attention :wacko: Hoping any of you guys have photos to share or IDs to recommend?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Saucesandsalads, 

Recently I've engaged Interior Doctor and they completed my home with nothing but fantastic results!
here's my feedback on them with my heartfelt words.

I have rated them on the following:

Completion time = I would readily say almost all but not most let me know they require no less than 8 weeks to do up home which by then of time I would say is decent till I looked for them that it will take just <6 weeks. 

Expectation: Within the given evaluated measure of $ and time, they've surpassed my desires with overpowering results and I'm super happy I've contacted them and gave them my first home to handle with. 

Reliabilty and Responsibility = Very Satisfied ( I had just burn through 20k or more for the remodel yet regardless of this sum, he stopped by every now and then to screen the advancement. There were some small observation for me to catch up with him. 

Value: Would be rather competitive in the wake of contrasting and a couple of IDs and I loved the way that he regularly give additional administrations at no extra expenses and there is no covered up and additional costs that is included when the citation contract has been agreed upon. This is reliable with the encounters of my companions whom I have alluded to him.

You can look for Interior Doctor (https://www.facebook.com/interiordoctor/?fref=ts)

and just tell them you were referred by Ken! All the best! :')

-Ken.
Edited by kenphua

Hi, I used www.lemonconcepts.com, the couple did up my place with scandinavian feel. It was very good job as the contractor they used were well worth the money. 

May not be the cheapest, but really value for money. 

On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 5:13 AM, kenphua said:

Hi Saucesandsalads, 

Recently I've engaged Interior Doctor and they completed my home with nothing but fantastic results!
here's my feedback on them with my heartfelt words.

I have rated them on the following:

Completion time = I would readily say almost all but not most let me know they require no less than 8 weeks to do up home which by then of time I would say is decent till I looked for them that it will take just <6 weeks. 

Expectation: Within the given evaluated measure of $ and time, they've surpassed my desires with overpowering results and I'm super happy I've contacted them and gave them my first home to handle with. 

Reliabilty and Responsibility = Very Satisfied ( I had just burn through 20k or more for the remodel yet regardless of this sum, he stopped by every now and then to screen the advancement. There were some small observation for me to catch up with him. 

Value: Would be rather competitive in the wake of contrasting and a couple of IDs and I loved the way that he regularly give additional administrations at no extra expenses and there is no covered up and additional costs that is included when the citation contract has been agreed upon. This is reliable with the encounters of my companions whom I have alluded to him.

You can look for Interior Doctor (https://www.facebook.com/interiordoctor/?fref=ts)

and just tell them you were referred by Ken! All the best! :')

-Ken.

Can show me works of your house?