Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
runmyhousehold

Who are the people I need to do a major A&A?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am borrowing you thread.  We are also into a major A&A.  No idea on who we should start with, Builder main-con? Architect? 

Thanks.

u need:

1. architect

2. builder

3. designer

4. Engineer

u can source the 4 people youself, but u can also look for a builder, as most builders can use their in house architect, engineer etc

acutally..

If you already had a place..

1)  A designer which familar with design concept to your idea

2) Builder

3) Engineers - who are plumbing, electrical, aircon

4) Coordinater who oversee both the builder/Engineer to avoid clashing in design and suitablity of the design     

One stop shop with full accountability will be smoothest. If the project run into mil. I would suggest spend some money to hire a project coordinator directly report to you for progress update to quantified your progressive payment. 

Noticed in a lot of thread we don't talk about plumbing and cable laying, mostly discussed are aircon and led light which are fixture that we can buy and discard without serious cost impact. I have see 3 same green color wire ceiling light in my neigbour house and water pipe leakage 5 years later which I concluded are those companies hiring those $30 a day bagala worker to do the work for as electrician.