Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gumbokins

RENOVATION IS COMING #gameofhomes

55 minutes ago, Starrain said:

I got the lamitak samples. But from the samples not so nice or my imagination not so good!!

Will be waiting for your reply. Thank youuuuu! :D

you can request for A4 sized pieces to get a better look

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

@georgieporgie

rainshower installed today. we jusssttttt made it.  Any lower and the mixer would be too low, an inch or two high will bang the light.

the only pic i have is pretty crappy, have to wait for better lighting.

One week away!

2nulgux.jpg

bedroom doors, unvarnished. 

2ihqhzk.jpg

wooden bifold doors for the balcony

Common bathroom (the kids')

jzv33d.jpg

16h115f.jpg

Master toilet vanity with undermount sink coz is easier to clean. top will be kompacplus

724z2o.jpg

Feature wall update:

Got the wall taken down! They managed to save most of the tiles but they will need to order more. 

So this time we laid everything nicely on the floor and rearranged it. Such a huge relief. This wall will be remembered. 

23wvgvr.jpg

my mum hates it, says it 'looks messy' but I told her it's supposed to be the jungle...

11 hours ago, gumbokins said:

Feature wall update:

Got the wall taken down! They managed to save most of the tiles but they will need to order more. 

So this time we laid everything nicely on the floor and rearranged it. Such a huge relief. This wall will be remembered. 

23wvgvr.jpg

my mum hates it, says it 'looks messy' but I told her it's supposed to be the jungle...

Aww so glad for you that this worked out! It's so pretty!

19 hours ago, gumbokins said:

you can request for A4 sized pieces to get a better look

Not just request for A4 but after shortlisting from A4  should go down to factory / showroom to look at the full size 4 x 8ft pieces especially if is large grained wood laminates . To prevent any surprises when the laminate gets installed.

15 hours ago, gumbokins said:

Feature wall update:

23wvgvr.jpg

Oh yay! love how it looks! Can't wait to see your final pics!

We have same color for the kitchen laminate :wub: now I can foresee how my kitchen will look like yeahh:yeah:super nicee kitchen!!

Edited by pankponk

On 8 October 2016 at 2:25 PM, pankponk said:

We have same color for the kitchen laminate :wub: now I can foresee how my kitchen will look like yeahh:yeah:super nicee kitchen!!

I just go :wub::wub: whenever I look at my kitchen too...hahaha

Agree @pankponk @gumbokins!! The kitchen laminates you guys chose is beautiful! Sort of decided already, that will be what I wanna for my next home :rofl:

And mid-Oct is looming! Excited for you :):) My place only just confirmed carpentry stuff today, still have quite a bit more to go before we can think about completion and handover~

Edited by kingandbin

1 hour ago, kingandbin said:

Agree @pankponk @gumbokins!! The kitchen laminates you guys chose is beautiful! Sort of decided already, that will be what I wanna for my next home :rofl:

And mid-Oct is looming! Excited for you :):) My place only just confirmed carpentry stuff today, still have quite a bit more to go before we can think about completion and handover~

wei havent finish one house already thinking of the next! reno is so so so stressful but it helped that I was able to drop by everyday to see its progress.

T-5

today electrician came to do up the remaining power points

carpenters changed all the kitchen cabinet hinges to BLUM (apparently they forgot and I really wanted all BLUM) and finish up the bookcase

would have to say that despite the hiccups e.g. wall and hinges, Andrew and Jun are quick to rectify. 

some quick questions for all y'all:

- ss water pipes: to paint or leave as is? in my case I actually have one running in my kitchen. i thought would leave as is but apparently they may tarnish and become black?

- my huge-*** ceiling lamp, I want to install it at the centre of the void at the top of my staircase. apparently need scaffolding to reach all the way to top, this would cost me $400. worth it? any cheaper lobang? or should i just go get a smaller one? hah..